Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Well to play devils advocate if the defense is saying she was shot after an altercation w her best friend over them two having sex w the same men

We should expect for them to bring up her sex life no?

Yeah from a legal perspective I think this probably the only angle Tory team could have taken. But that's a easy flip for Meg team. They can easily show that Tory was the Jealous one...after all he is the one that brought up his interactions with Megan to Kelsey. How far would Tory go to make himself seem like the good guy. Tory defense said that Tory brought up the past because Kelsey and Meg were arguing about something else. Meg team can use that to show how emotional and unhinged Tory is over Meg. And Tory was the one that went off. Meg tried to removed herself from the situation ...everybody story lines up with Meg wanting to get out the suv.

Yeah from a legal perspective I think this probably the only angle Tory team could have taken. But that's a easy flip for Meg team. They can easily show that Tory was the Jealous one...after all he is the one that brought up his interactions with Megan to Kelsey. How far would Tory go to make himself seem like the good guy. Tory defense said that Tory brought up the past because Kelsey and Meg were arguing about something else. Meg team can use that to show how emotional and unhinged Tory is over Meg. And Tory was the one that went off. Meg tried to removed herself from the situation ...everybody story lines up with Meg wanting to get out the suv.
U mean the district attorney….

How would you dismiss the physical altercation between the 2 women from the timeline leading to the shooting

But this works both ways. Tory would also have more of a motive to shoot her after she dissed him and his career. Which is exactly what happened. She dissed him. He shot her.

The defense is trying to paint a picture of an angry, jealous friend when all they're doing is projecting the actual feelings of the bitch ass nigga in question.

Case Closed.

mcdebra-my.gif

all-of-this-pointing.gif

Her music is the same song with a different beat. If she half nekkid and shaking ass in a new video she may move the needle but musically it's a wrap. Take them fans to acting that's where she will shine

Most mainstream shit is the same song with a different beat. That's been being said about rap for the past 30 years. Niggas go on 4-5 album runs talking about the same drug dealing, I fucked your bitch rhymes all the time. She still got a bit more of a run left

You can't say her career done but but but....

Her brand is GOOD thus her career is GOOD. Only thing that's gonna change that is if she loses this case based off credibility

Tory a harder sell but you right, writing and producing can keep him afloat ala HitMaka. But if he found guilty he won't have those opportunities in abundance

What will really be interesting if Tory is found guilty is the reaction from the industry dudes who took his side and openly worked with him. That backlash is gonna be bad for some of them too.

I’m just saying we prolly ain’t here today if they all pointed at the nigga when it happened instead of that dumb ass story, now the Kelsey chick is posed to point the finger at Tory on the stand cuz the defense strategy will be to say she could have been the shooter

Yeah as much as I understand why she didn't tell the truth in the beginning. It definitely didn't seem like the best move to go Lives or speak on anything.

Back to the case............the fact that gun was fired more than once and actually 5 times is going to be looked at by the jury. A accidental firing probably would've saved Tory from prison because I believe the Defense could've spent that but 5 shots. Nah homie now you look like a dwarf angry mad man (allegedly of course).

Yeah as much as I understand why she didn't tell the truth in the beginning. It definitely didn't seem like the best move to go Lives or speak on anything.
Yea that logic was different cuz if she gonna do everything she doing now …. Might as well have told the cops on the scene

There's another witness who's going to say the two women were fighting so I wonder will Kelcey admit to the fight today

Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't this whole ordeal done in a shopping district? Was there ever any video released? I may be wrong tho so forgive me

Back to the case............the fact that gun was fired more than once and actually 5 times is going to be looked at by the jury. A accidental firing probably would've saved Tory from prison because I believe the Defense could've spent that but 5 shots. Nah homie now you look like a dwarf angry mad man (allegedly of course).

Yeah that's why the whole "the gun went off during a struggle" doesn't really make sense. Especially if she was shot outside the car but the argument happened inside of it.

Back