Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

yes-wink.gif

So AK has worked for years to being a credible source of info in the industry and you have a problem with him not being “productive”…

What does being productive mean? AK gives people jobs, has properties, and has more money than a lot of people

That’s not productive?

also do other blog sites like the shade room and baller alert and etc get shit from you for not being productive?

The shaderoom blocked me! FUCK THEM PEOPLE 😂😂 rip to them folks. The world would be better off if they didnt exist at all

so yes yes I am saying blog sites are not productive. entertaining? yes but productive? fuck no

Last edited:
The shaderoom blocked me! FUCKED THEM PEOPLE 😂😂 rip to them folks. The world would be better off if they didnt exist at all

so yes yes I am saying blog sites are not productive. entertaining? yes but productive? fuck no

the same blog sites you still visit? Lol

What does it mean to be “productive”?

Providing money for your family not enough?

Creating a business/brand not enough?

influencing the youth not enough?

AK made enough money from his computer than you have the past 6 months lol

You just want to see that nigga putting furniture together instead while also denouncing the typical gender roles women have been pigeonholed into

I been saying for a while. This is the generation of the talentless.

But also this the world that folks want. Nobody is above anybody In any way because you don’t have to be “special” to stick out.

Like syndrome said. “Everyone can be a super! And when everyone’s super. No one will be." And that’s how you stunt innovation and creativity. And that’s how we end up with everybody having a damn podcast lol

AK made enough money from his computer than you have the past 6 months lol

You just want to see that nigga putting furniture together instead while also denouncing the typical gender roles women have been pigeonholed into

Being a bitch ass nigga with money still makes you a bitch ass nigga.

Back