Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

What does seeing a video have to do with hearing the first hand accounts from the victim?

Again let me remind you that it is an undeniable fact that Meg was shot in the foot yet for months there was an online campaign dedicated to discrediting her so the only desire to see a video comes from the same people who did not believe her first had account which was that Tory shot her in the foot.

So what did we know when this happened? We knew Meg was shot in the foot and we knew that she accused Tory of doing it.

What happened after that? There was an online campaign dedicated to disproving her being shot in the first place. I mean to this day there's still niggas saying that her scar is not a bullet wound.

So after the ridiculous claim of her not being shot was already proven to be false we have now moved on to people disclaiming her accusation of who shot her.

Do you see what's happening here?

So once it's universally accepted that Tory did in fact shoot her niggas are going to move on to their next ridiculous take which will be his intent for shooter her.

I'm telling you that the next campaign pushed will be niggas coming up with logical reasons for Tory to have shot her. This will come after niggas were already proven wrong about Meg being shot and Tory shooting her in the first place.

well

because if there was raw footage of a gun in his hand firin at her feet or the ground or wherever at her

we wouldn't be here

didn't read the rest

I personally don't think is a open and shut case I also believe that fuck nigga Tory Lanez is going to walk from these charges.

If not wrong was he not booked the same night the shooting happened? If so there would be no gun residue washing if that is true so if what that jackass Ak is saying about no DNA on the gun then this case is looking good for fake scalp.

I don't care for any of the parties involved so I'm not picking sides but still shorty was shot/grazed by something and someone did it.

I'm not gonna take the bait on the personal shit so you can stop or keep going no difference to me.

I haven't taken a stance and I am minding my own business waiting for the facts. I have to keep typing that as many ways as I can unfortunately until it penetrates your skull and you comprehend. Fortunately this is a forum where I can do so.

So your in here to talk about how much you don't care about a topic over and over. And every response from you is that you waiting till the trail.

Shit ain't happening until April...or maybe even longer.

You speak on being adults and you straight up sound like a 5 year old in the car asking are we there yet when you just left the house.

SHUT UP UNTILL THE TRAIL INFORMATION COME OUT

You sound silly as hell talking about I am not saying nothing...but you busy talking. Talking about Karen ass behavior 😒. Yo momma name Karen? Gotta be some of that in your DNA, seems you can't help it

I don't agree with @Chi-Town B But the nigga standing tall in his contributions to the discussion.

So your in here to talk about how much you don't care about a topic over and over. And every response from you is that you waiting till the trail.

Shit ain't happening until April...or maybe even longer.

You speak on being adults and you straight up sound like a 5 year old in the car asking are we there yet when you just left the house.

SHUT UP UNTILL THE TRAIL INFORMATION COME OUT

You sound silly as hell talking about I am not saying nothing...but you busy talking. Talking about Karen ass behavior 😒. Yo momma name Karen? Gotta be some of that in your DNA, seems you can't help it

I don't agree with @Chi-Town B But the nigga standing tall in his contributions to the discussion.

Point out where I said I didn't care about the topic.

I'll read the rest when you do that.

Point out where I said I didn't care about the topic.

I'll read the rest when you do that.
I laughed.

Niggas get shot everyday and no one gives af. I don't care about no ones foot wound unless you hooping.

Trolls gon troll. Don't nobody give af what draya Michelle thinks. Meg need to get herself some chicken noodle soup.

This entire thread is about her foot wound and who did it.

Whether you like him or not Ak's brand is bigger than Meg's though. Meg can't even release music without the authorization of her label who she's also beefing with

Back