Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Ahh, so now we're going to just run with what the report says and not our own eyes and the victims own claims?

What des the report say in the thousands of cases where people get off for shooting other people?

Why the fuck does the report even matter after what we saw and what Meg said? Why are we even concerning ourselves with what the report says a year later?

:wdf5: :tuh: :wdf5: :tuh:

Yeah MF. Dafaq

Let use one of your examples. If one of your folks got caught up in some shit and SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that went in there favor. You gonna be " nah fuk that , what the victim say"...... :foh5:

FOH slim

Yeah this is unreasonable and irrational thinking.

No one in essence is saying it does not matter what meg is saying. Rational, logical thinking people are saying the water has gotten muddy over the last 2 yrs since this happened so we have to sit back and see what gets decided since at the end of the day we weren't there.

I ain't finna be called too many bitch ass niggas tho my g.

First of all if you're not a bitch ass nigga then why are you getting so offended?

Second, ask yourself why the waters have even been muddied in the first place.

You're right we weren't there. here's what we do know though. The victim who was shot identified the person who shot her. The accused shooter was at one point in hiding.

And all I'm saying is all of the supposed "level headed brothers" who are raising that point that you mentioned sound just like racist white people when they say that we need to see all the facts after watching another one of us get slaughtered on camera right in front of our eyes.

Those "brothers" aren't level headed. Those "brothers" are bitch ass niggas that have no respect for their blackness or the black women in our community.

I don't need to see the facts play out in a legal system that was never designed to support is in any way other than to oppress us after watching a black women who was shot tell us who shot her. Why would I turn my black ass around and put my CNN Legal Analyst hat on and pretend like there's some deeper revelation that needs to be unearthed WHEN WE SAW HER ON CAMERA BLEEDING AFTER BEING SHIT AND SHE SAID THAT HE SHOT HER???????
Extreme take but I understand and respeck it bro.

If tory was your brother would you keep this same energy?

Him being my brother doesn't change any of the facts on what happened. Do you think him being my brother gives him special immunity from making terrible decisions? Both of my brothers have made some really terrible decisions and are suffering the consequences for them big or small.

I have made terrible decisions before and I too had to deal with the consequences of my actions.

What does him being or not being my brother change about the actual actions and the actual consequences?

Him being my brother doesn't change any of the facts on what happened. Do you think him being my brother gives him special immunity from making terrible decisions? Both of my brothers have made some really terrible decisions and are suffering the consequences for them big or small.

I have made terrible decisions before and I too had to deal with the consequences of my actions.

What does him being or not being my brother change about the actual actions and the actual consequences?

Whut? What if he said he didn't do it? You wouldn't believe him cause someone else said he did?

I mean, it wouldn't hurt.. or would it?

:lookatthisshit:

How heavily should it matter in this case?

Let's take a step back and remember that for a while there was an entire online campaign to discredit that meg had even been shot in the first place. Lets not ignore that.

I want you to think about that for a second because right now we are past the fact that Meg was in fact shot in the foot. There was an actual movement online of people that was largely made up of black men who were discrediting the fact that she was even shot.

Now that it has been universally accepted that she was shot (which never should've been discredited in the first place) there's now an entire movement dedicated to discrediting meg's claim as to who shot her.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Queue the chick that wacked a nigga 1000s of times like a bitter karen and delivered the manifesto of a nigga masquerading as a pro black militant, with the nerve to question anyone's blackness.

Don't make shit personal just because you disagree with something someone else says. Use your words better. You're an adult.
I asked you a question...I didn't call you names...you sensitive damn lol
:lol10::lookatthisshit:

Whut? What if he said he didn't do it? You wouldn't believe him cause someone else said he did?

What you're insinuating is that I should just take my brothers side on the strength of him being my brother which is no different than the niggas who take the opposite side of a black woman who is a victim does.

If tory was your brother would you keep this same energy?

If my brother said he didn’t do something I would believe until proven otherwise.

But like you keep saying. Over the course of time it could be he did or didn’t do it and looking at it from a distance and waiting is not a bad thing.

Multiple folks trying their hardest to make this a man vs women when it’s not but don’t have that same kind of hardline thinking when it comes to a few other topics regarding women.

If my brother said he didn’t do something I would believe until proven otherwise.

But like you keep saying. Over the course of time it could be he did or didn’t do it and looking at it from a distance and waiting is not a bad thing.

Multiple folks trying their hardest to make this a man vs women when it’s not but don’t have that same kind of hardline thinking when it comes to a few other topics regarding women.

The people who are making this a man vs woman issue are the same people who take hard stances against black women's claims. We know what that venn diagram looks like.

Back