Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Ain't nothing funny about her being shot first of all.

Now to have niggas online defending the nigga who has been accused of shooting her is some bitch ass shit.

Imagine a nigga shooting your daughter, wife, mother, sister, grandmother and watching people hop on the internet and offer whataboutisms to defend the nigga she accused of shooting her.

THERE'S SOME REAL BITCH ASS NIGGAS IN OUR COMMUNITY AND THEY NEED TO BE DELT WITH FLAT OUT. I DON'T NEED TO MAKE THREATS ON THE INTERNET WHEN IT COMES TO THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE BUT I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED, ESPECIALLY AT THE WAY THAT A LOT OF BLACK MEN IN OUR COMMUNITY HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS WHOLE SITUATION.

BE A FUCKING MAN AND STOP BEING A BITCH ASS NIGGA ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Now to have niggas online defending the nigga who has been accused of shooting her is some bitch ass shit.

Imagine a nigga shooting your daughter, wife, mother, sister, grandmother and watching people hop on the internet and offer whataboutisms to defend the nigga she accused of shooting her.

THERE'S SOME REAL BITCH ASS NIGGAS IN OUR COMMUNITY AND THEY NEED TO BE DELT WITH FLAT OUT. I DON'T NEED TO MAKE THREATS ON THE INTERNET WHEN IT COMES TO THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE BUT I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED, ESPECIALLY AT THE WAY THAT A LOT OF BLACK MEN IN OUR COMMUNITY HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS WHOLE SITUATION.

clap-deborah-johnson.gif

Point out who on here is defending Tory.

there's nothing funny about her getting shot - i was originally convinced the balding midget did it

objectively speaking it's getting interesting and no one on this planet cant factually take a stand either side yet

this situation in itself is causing a laughable gender war between us black people (atleast on the internet)

stop getting triggered by this thang and see how it play out

Point out who on here is defending Tory.

Anyone questioning Meg's accusations are defending that short nigga flat out. She was shot and she said he shot her. Why does that need to be questioned? yet we have niggas going back and forth in a situation that was very conclusive.

She was shot and she said that he shot her yet now niggas wanna talk about legal proceedings and what the court says and what that bitch ass nigga AK has to say.

There's nothing that needs to be explained. This bitch ass nigga shot her, lied about it, and now he has built up a following of people that are trying to discredit the woman whom he shot.

What's so hard to understand about this?

Anyone questioning Meg's accusations are defending that short nigga flat out. She was shot and she said he shot her. Why does that need to be questioned? yet we have niggas going back and forth in a situation that was very conclusive.

She was shot and she said that he shot her yet now niggas wanna talk about legal proceedings and what the court says and what that bitch ass nigga AK has to say.

There's nothing that needs to be explained. This bitch ass nigga shot her, lied about it, and now he has built up a following of people that are trying to discredit the woman whom he shot.

Lmao. Bruh stop.

Anybody can question any damn thing. Regardless of the situation.

IDGAF about Meg, just hoped she recovered so she can go back to shaking her ass.

And Kirby has been making the best music of his career since allegedly shooting her.

Win win for me my guys.

there's nothing funny about her getting shot - i was originally convinced the balding midget did it

objectively speaking it's getting interesting and no one on this planet cant factually take a stand either side yet

this situation in itself is causing a laughable gender war between us black people (atleast on the internet)

stop getting triggered by this thang and see how it play out

My nigga...................

There's no reason at all to see how this thang plays out when we know what happened. He shot her. What's left to play out?

What I've seen throughout this whole situation is a lot of black people and specifically black men who have created a both sides situation where there was never any sides to take. There was only one take from all of this. Tory Lanez shot Megan The Stallion. That's the side.

Lmao. Bruh stop.

Anybody can question any damn thing. Regardless of the situation.

Of course you can question anything. You can also be called out for being a bitch ass nigga questioning shit to.

Just like people can question if the world is really round. They too can question it and rightfully be called out as being a fucking idiot.

So people can question what really happened and they can rightfully be called bitch ass niggas for endorsing this behavior.

So,

Any nigga questioning the accusations the Meg made is a bitch ass nigga. If you don't like it so the fuck what. That's not going to change the fact that I think it makes you a bitch ass nigga.

Of course you can question anything. You can also be called out for being a bitch ass nigga questioning shit to.

Just like people can question if the world is really round. They too can question it and rightfully be called out as being a fucking idiot.

So people can question what really happened and they can rightfully be called bitch ass niggas for endorsing this behavior.

So,

Any nigga questioning the accusations the Meg made is a bitch ass nigga. If you don't like it so the fuck what. That's not going to change the fact that I think it makes you a bitch ass nigga.

I’m questioning all sides.

So I guess you’re calling me a bitch.

Lame ass nigga

Reactions: GNS
Los…I hear you my guy…totally understand your stance…

All some of these level headed brothers are saying is…if there is substantial, inconsequential evidence to the contrary (which is a possibility)

how do we respond?

Is there just gonna be a collective “my bad bruh”?

Reactions: GNS
I want y’all to keep this same energy about women on “other” topics because y’all definitely don’t. I’m the one that stand in ring for them. Not y’all.

IDGAF about Meg, just hoped she recovered so she can go back to shaking her ass.

And Kirby has been making the best music of his career since allegedly shooting her.

Win win for me my guys.
So she can go back to shaking her ass, she was back dropping videos doing that a week after the incident

but if the report was true he didn't have any gunshot residue on him, how'd he shoot her w/o that?

that's not sum shit you can jus wash your hands & it comes off

Back