Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

He didn't have more knowledge, he had false knowledge. And it's her right to speak out on what she believes to be negative press. Why is it wrong for her to publicly speak on what she believes to be truth. People saying she lying does not take away from her story actually being factual.

So let's say everything she say actually did happen...she still wrong for speaking out ???
I’m not ignoring you I’m just going to sleep

But the way things are, I might not reply to this when I can because I don’t care about this that much

You understand. No hard feelings

Meg got shot and yet she has made it so she doesn’t have 100% support because she lied/withheld info, got into multiple back and forths With Tory before trial (which is never smart), etc etc

You die a victim or live long enough to become the bad guy

if she just shut up since it happened and didn’t try to rally the “protect black Women” troops she wouldn’t have had things backfire on her

I’m not ignoring you I’m just going to sleep

But the way things are, I might not reply to this when I can because I don’t care about this that much

You understand. No hard feelings

Meg got shot and yet she has made it so she doesn’t have 100% support because she lied/withheld info, got into multiple back and forths With Tory before trial (which is never smart), etc etc

You die a victim or live long enough to become the bad guy

if she just shut up since it happened and didn’t try to rally the “protect black Women” troops she wouldn’t have had things backfire on her
Okay nite, I don't agree but I hear the points your making

All I know from today is that Meg and her supporters (industry reporters) that claimed to ACTUALLY be in court started by saying there was no talk of DNA, only a date push back. Just for us to learn shortly there after…

that there actually was talk of DNA and it was the entire reason for the pushback. And the talk of DNA was Tory’s defense saying they wish to be able review and confirm LAPD’s findings on their own, which they believe to be FAVORABLE TO THEM.

Then a text thread was posted by Meg which she used to insinuate Tory was apologizing for shooting her when in actuality he very clearly made no mention of him shooting her what so ever. Further, the apology was more in line with someone apologizing for things getting out of control than someone apologizing for actually being the one to pull a trigger. So even if Tory did the crime I don’t see why a victim would try to push that as trump card when it is so very clearly inconclusive.

And today isn’t the first instance of Meg supporters being intentionally misleading with information. I believe the majority of people are very ready to hold Tory accountable if he was really that much of a coward but the issue is that looking at this situation without bias there has only been one side pushing misleading and contradictory information at every juncture.

Mfs already picked sides. Folks take this bs too serious sometimes. If Meg lying it will go down she a fugazi chick and life moves on. Tory talking to confident to me for him to be lying. And the fact it came out he was knocking down her and her friend makes it even more clear Meg got a motive to exaggerate shit out of anger. The more it goes the more i think Torey about to take a victory lap.

If there was insufficient evidence there would be no trial

Don't walk this path, there's been plenty of trials where there was no evidence but prosecutors still took it to trial

Don't walk this path, there's been plenty of trials where there was no evidence but prosecutors still took it to trial

So if her ex friend shot her...why not say that. Kelsey was messing with Tory and that's why they was arguing. Why the girl not saying I shot you. Somebody had to put they finger on the trigger. Why tory covering for this other chick? We know the security guard didn't shoot her. If Tory was actually trying to stop the friend from grabbing the gun and it accidentally went off, why not say that? Like why he not saying what actually happened 🤔. Why the girl not saying what actually happened?

Push backs on cases like this happen. It’s the why that usually matters. We usually don’t know the exacts on why but in this instance, thanks to someone that came out in Meg’s defense, we do know the why. As clearly stated in my last post.
That isn't the 1st pushback... this happened in 2020

So if her ex friend shot her...why not say that. Kelsey was messing with Tory and that's why they was arguing. Why the girl not saying I shot you. Somebody had to put they finger on the trigger. Why tory covering for this other chick? We know the security guard didn't shoot her. If Tory was actually trying to stop the friend from grabbing the gun and it accidentally went off, why not say that? Like why he not saying what actually happened 🤔. Why the girl not saying what actually happened?

Why is the shooter not saying "I shot meg."?

WHUT?!?!

Why is the shooter not saying "I shot meg."?

WHUT?!?!

Makes way more sense to get a plea deal then to go through court knowing they gonna figure it out eventually...if the evidence is there.

If it's a cut and dry as the Tory supporters say.....there should be no case at all

Makes way more sense to get a plea deal then to go through court knowing they gonna figure it out eventually...if the evidence is there.

If it's a cut and dry as the Tory supporters say.....there should be no case at all

Not if she hasn't been formally charged with anything.

It's not on anyone that was there to prove someone else in the car shot her. It's on tory and his attorney to prove he didn't or the DA to prove he did.

:clawd3:
DJ Akademics is listed as a youtuber via Google. He being talked about because of "beef" with musical artists. Not because of skills or what he actually does for a living. He a wack ass blogger....he gets respect from yall ......wow

And what you mean Meg had no business with Tory????
So she didn't earn her way organically???

Whew yall hate on woman ....it don't make no sense 😒 😑

This fat ass troll has no business with Megan. And he didn't know anything before Megan. His original tweet was incorrect 😤. Yall dont read omg

I mean this nigga a troll tho no point in arguing

After reading some of the twitter comments and the comments in here
nope-no.gif

Back