Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

How imma call him corny and then you gathered from that statement that I respect him?

The general tone implies you have respect for the fact you feel he organically built up a life that's worthy or more worthy in your opinion than how Meg makes a living.

Like you think she just popped up twerking on videos.....gtfoh

As you will find a way to take hers.
You're acting like you haven't already picked a side and are speaking objectively.

You aren't.
I have not said anyone is guilty.I can still not care for that negro though. His actions and how he has handled this is despicable.

My personal opinion has no basis on his guilt. AND court is just who has the better lawyer 🙄. You have faith in this judicial system to find truth??? man the truth of this story will never be fully told Imo

but I don't agree with the automatic she lying....and the automatic siding with Tory. She might be lying....idk care about that really.

I just really dislike the way black woman are disrespected , not believed and dogged out regardless if they shaking ass or whatever

I have not said anyone is guilty.I can still not care for that negro though. His actions and how he has handled this is despicable.

My personal opinion has no basis on his guilt. AND court is just who has the better lawyer 🙄. You have faith in this judicial system to find truth??? man the truth of this story will never be fully told Imo

but I don't agree with the automatic she lying....and the automatic siding with Tory. She might be lying....idk care about that really.

I just really dislike the way black woman are disrespected , not believed and dogged out regardless if they shaking ass or whatever

So according to you niggas lying about the case but the case won't bare the truth anyway...

Lmao. Got it.

And yall busy supporting men who rap and glorify murder, popping pills and fucking model bitches....but a female twerking...oh she this, and she that...

View attachment 776720

You talking like theres 115 pages of niggas slandering meg when it's the other way.

For the record I haven't picked any side I'll wait for it to be proven in court.

It's just gonna be funny which of you that have clearly picked a side duck the fade when the truth is revealed in court.

You talking like theres 115 pages of niggas slandering meg when it's the other way.

For the record I haven't picked any side I'll wait for it to be proven in court.

It's just gonna be funny which of you that have clearly picked a side duck the fade when the truth is revealed in court.

I see your strategy 😏, ready to flip to whatever side seems to win. Ain't no side. They both already lost in this situation. They were cool and now unnecessary strife in the culture. Distracting from more important topics.

fence-straddling.jpg

The issue is she personally attacked Akademiks when he just reported dna helped Tory out today, AK has every right to defend his brand. She's been running her mouth for two years dragging tory and he's just been taking the punches.

She's the one making herself look bad in all of this trying to fight anyone that's not on her side and then wanna throw out protect black women and people been eating that shit up cause they don't want to come off being insensitive

The issue is she personally attacked Akademiks when he just reported dna helped Tory out today, AK has every right to defend his brand. She's been running her mouth for two years dragging tory and he's just been taking the punches.

She's the one making herself look bad in all of this trying to fight anyone that's not on her side and then wanna throw out protect black women and people been eating that shit up cause they don't want to come off being insensitive

That's not what he reported. He deleted the tweet because it was false

It's not a strategy. It's called minding my own business. I don't know these niggas.
Right, but you will be commenting and reading others posts in this thread... and following the trial for "truth to be revealed".

That must be the new way of minding your business.

If she did she wouldn’t be accused of lying, wouldn’t be hiding behind saying she’s the victim in all of this, wouldn’t be posting screenshots of a text convo, wouldn’t be going back and forth with AK over him having more knowledge of her case than her all while support has shrunk little by little since this happened, etc
He didn't have more knowledge, he had false knowledge. And it's her right to speak out on what she believes to be negative press. Why is it wrong for her to publicly speak on what she believes to be truth. People saying she lying does not take away from her story actually being factual.

So let's say everything she say actually did happen...she still wrong for speaking out ???

That's not what he reported. He deleted the tweet because it was false
She came back with false info saying DNA hadn't been discussed when it clearly had. She lost all her support because she can't just shut up and let the courts handle it. She feeling the pressure and cracking under it

The general tone implies you have respect for the fact you feel he organically built up a life that's worthy or more worthy in your opinion than how Meg makes a living.

Like you think she just popped up twerking on videos.....gtfoh

I don’t really care for DJ Akademics. I never have. I don’t like his kind. These people are essentially just leeches. They want you to make a mistake, so they can assess it for what it is and go in on you for failing. So I don’t care for those types. However? Just because I don’t care for him, Does not mean that he did not do what was necessary for him to be where he is today. So a person like him? Someone that came up through his own means to get to where he is today? You really can’t tear him down but you can tear down Megan.

really because an artist like herself? Really doesn’t have a super smash hit single that makes it justified for her being where she is today and the attention that she gets. She just another artist that pushes hard-core sexuality. Like when I saw what happenEd with Nikki? I didn’t care for her musically either, but they pushed her aside just for Cardi, really for no reason. Who really isn’t an artist like that. She didn’t come up in the ranks to be where she is today in terms of being the best rapper on a grassroots level and then gets an opportunity to push out music that she wants. She was just someone that they saw had a certain level of charisma, then they pushed her. Then here comes Megan.

its literally them being handed the baton, and then phased out once they are too old

Back