Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Yeah I'm definitely calling you a bitch if you saw a video of her bleeding from her foot after being shit after she said Tory shot her. If you're still questioning her then yes in my eyes that makes you a bitch.

Just wanted to make sure where you stand with the name calling.

Hoe niggas do hoe things you one of them.

Are you black? Here is a scale for reference.

View attachment 776943View attachment 776942

Queue the chick that wacked a nigga 1000s of times like a bitter karen and delivered the manifesto of a nigga masquerading as a pro black militant, with the nerve to question anyone's blackness.

Don't make shit personal just because you disagree with something someone else says. Use your words better. You're an adult.

Los…I hear you my guy…totally understand your stance…

All some of these level headed brothers are saying is…if there is substantial, inconsequential evidence to the contrary (which is a possibility)

how do we respond?

Is there just gonna be a collective “my bad bruh”?

And all I'm saying is all of the supposed "level headed brothers" who are raising that point that you mentioned sound just like racist white people when they say that we need to see all the facts after watching another one of us get slaughtered on camera right in front of our eyes.

Those "brothers" aren't level headed. Those "brothers" are bitch ass niggas that have no respect for their blackness or the black women in our community.

I don't need to see the facts play out in a legal system that was never designed to support us in any way other than to oppress us after watching a black women who was shot tell us who shot her. Why would I turn my black ass around and put my CNN Legal Analyst hat on and pretend like there's some deeper revelation that needs to be unearthed WHEN WE SAW HER ON CAMERA BLEEDING AFTER BEING SHOT AND SHE SAID THAT HE SHOT HER???????

Last edited:
Just wanted to make sure where you stand with the name calling.

Hoe niggas do hoe things you one of them.

A bitch ass nigga would think that there's any logical reason to defend a nigga for shooting a defenseless woman. That must make you a bitch ass nigga then.

And all I'm saying is all of the supposed "level headed brothers" who are raising that point that you mentioned sound just like racist white people when they say that we need to see all the facts after watching another one of us get slaughtered on camera right in front of our eyes.

Those "brothers" aren't level headed. Those "brothers" are bitch ass niggas that have no respect for their blackness or the black women in our community.

I don't need to see the facts play out in a legal system that was never designed to support is in any way other than to oppress us after watching a black women who was shot tell us who shot her. Why would I turn my black ass around and put my CNN Legal Analyst hat on and pretend like there's some deeper revelation that needs to be unearthed WHEN WE SAW HER ON CAMERA BLEEDING AFTER BEING SHIT AND SHE SAID THAT HE SHOT HER???????
Nobody questioning if she got shot, we're questioning if the dude she pointed out is the one that did it if he had no gun residue and he has no dna on the gun. Maybe the chick she had a fight with shot her

but if the report was true he didn't have any gunshot residue on him, how'd he shoot her w/o that?

that's not sum shit you can jus wash your hands & it comes off

Ahh, so now we're going to just run with what the report says and not our own eyes and the victims own claims?

What des the report say in the thousands of cases where people get off for shooting other people?

Why the fuck does the report even matter after what we saw and what Meg said? Why are we even concerning ourselves with what the report says a year later?

Nobody questioning if she got shot, we're questioning if the dude she pointed out is the one that did it if he had no gun residue and he has no dna on the gun. Maybe the chick she had a fight with shot her

Maybe we should ask the woman who was shot who shot her?

Oh wait, she already said that Tory shot her and not this other woman that you claim may have did it.

Anyone questioning Meg's accusations are defending that short nigga flat out. She was shot and she said he shot her. Why does that need to be questioned? yet we have niggas going back and forth in a situation that was very conclusive.

She was shot and she said that he shot her yet now niggas wanna talk about legal proceedings and what the court says and what that bitch ass nigga AK has to say.

There's nothing that needs to be explained. This bitch ass nigga shot her, lied about it, and now he has built up a following of people that are trying to discredit the woman whom he shot.

What's so hard to understand about this?

So if evidence proves he didn't shoot her then what?

When it initially happened everyone was in unison saying fuck tory. As time as went on the facts have become murky. Nothing wrong with stepping back and saying you want to wait and see how it plays out before anything else.

I don't think being objective when things we can't ignore (gun shot residue) have come to light. It doesn't mean you're defending tory.

She said he shit her
He said he didn’t.

No gun residue found on him.

But this lame wanna call folks out their name for waiting for more evidence and not aiding with her.

Fucking goofy ass nigga

Yes I'm definitely calling people bitch ass niggas who still think we need more evidence. You sound like a cop.

Maybe we should ask the woman who was shot who shot her?

Oh wait, she already said that Tory shot her and not this other woman that you claim may have did it.
If she got shot in the back of the foot that means she had her back to them and didn't see who shot her

Ahh, so now we're going to just run with what the report says and not our own eyes and the victims own claims?

What des the report say in the thousands of cases where people get off for shooting other people?

Why the fuck does the report even matter after what we saw and what Meg said? Why are we even concerning ourselves with what the report says a year later?

Nobody have a video of him allegedly shooting her.

so how we gon trust what we didn’t see?

So if evidence proves he didn't shoot her then what?

When it initially happened everyone was in unison saying fuck tory. As time as went on the facts have become murky. Nothing wrong with stepping back and saying you want to wait and see how it plays out before anything else.

I don't think being objective when things we can't ignore (gun shot residue) have come to light. It doesn't mean you're defending tory.

Actually this does mean that you're defending Tory because relying solely on the legal system directly contradicts the first had accounts from the actual victim in this case who was Meg.

So in essence what you are saying is that it does not matter what Meg said you trust the legal system that's in place no matter what and her direct first hand account of the situation does not matter to you.

And that is why I said that any nigga who follows that line of thinking is a bitch ass nigga.

Yes I'm definitely calling people bitch ass niggas who still think we need more evidence. You sound like a cop.

I don’t care what I sound like.

because nobody knows what happen but the people that was there.

And two of the people is saying two different things.

So again. Your a supposed to NOT TAKE a side with all we know.

FYI stop calling me out my name.

Last edited:

what did "we" see?

was the shooting recorded on video or sumn?

all we can say from the reports is Meg was shot

the who, what & why is still being deliberated

Nobody have a video of him allegedly shooting her.

so how we gon trust what we didn’t see?

You don't have to trust what you didn't see. You can just rely on the legal system. That's what white people have been doing for centuries. We watched George Floyd die on camera and we still set through an entire legal proceeding. Was watching that court case play out supposed to change what we saw and the accounts of the people who were there? Do you need to see more facts?

I don’t care what I sound like.

because nobody knows what happen but the people that was there.

And two of the people is saying two different things.

So again. You’re a supposed to NOT TAKE a side with all we know.

FYI stop calling me out my name.

Stop being a bitch ass nigga when you don't agree with something and stop acting like a faux expert at hand when you're not. You called me a hoe ass nigga and I didn't ask you to stop because I know I'm not a hoe ass nigga. If you don't think you're a bitch ass nigga then do be so offended.

Actually this does mean that you're defending Tory because relying solely on the legal system directly contradicts the first had accounts from the actual victim in this case who was Meg.

So in essence what you are saying is that it does not matter what Meg said you trust the legal system that's in place no matter what and her direct first hand account of the situation does not matter to you.

And that is why I said that any nigga who follows that line of thinking is a bitch ass nigga.

Yeah this is unreasonable and irrational thinking.

No one in essence is saying it does not matter what meg is saying. Rational, logical thinking people are saying the water has gotten muddy over the last 2 yrs since this happened so we have to sit back and see what gets decided since at the end of the day we weren't there.

I ain't finna be called too many bitch ass niggas tho my g.

Back