Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

How heavily should it matter in this case?

Let's take a step back and remember that for a while there was an entire online campaign to discredit that meg had even been shot in the first place. Lets not ignore that.

I want you to think about that for a second because right now we are past the fact that Meg was in fact shot in the foot. There was an actual movement online of people that was largely made up of black men who were discrediting the fact that she was even shot.

Now that it has been universally accepted that she was shot (which never should've been discredited in the first place) there's now an entire movement dedicated to discrediting meg's claim as to who shot her.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Well, if there was video of the shooter doin the shooting

that would be concrete & not up for debate

but no video & he say/she say got us here

:shrug2:

Never said you called me names. But you questioned my blackness which to most black people is the equivalent if not worst.

Half yall on this site are not black. So my question was legit are you black ? Clearly you are a Rachel dozier level blackness if you took my question personally.

You claim to not be taking a stance, to not care about this topic because you don't know these people, to be minding your business

But you typing alot

jay-versace-typing.gif

Wrong as hell.

Saying after things that came out we are withholding picking a side and folks bashing black women or not a line that connects. You’re purposely trying to be disingenuous but comparing the two things.

She was shot over a year ago. The only claims to come out are ones discrediting her first hand account of the situation.

She was shot over a year ago. The only claims to come out are ones discrediting her first hand account of the situation.

The gun residue not being present on him is a big deal. Also more stuff have come out.

But like I said. You being fake as fuck for saying yiu hate black women if you don’t believe her.

Well, if there was video of the shooter doin the shooting

that would be concrete & not up for debate

but no video & he say/she say got us here

:shrug2:

What does seeing a video have to do with hearing the first hand accounts from the victim?

Again let me remind you that it is an undeniable fact that Meg was shot in the foot yet for months there was an online campaign dedicated to discrediting her so the only desire to see a video comes from the same people who did not believe her first had account which was that Tory shot her in the foot.

So what did we know when this happened? We knew Meg was shot in the foot and we knew that she accused Tory of doing it.

What happened after that? There was an online campaign dedicated to disproving her being shot in the first place. I mean to this day there's still niggas saying that her scar is not a bullet wound.

So after the ridiculous claim of her not being shot was already proven to be false we have now moved on to people disclaiming her accusation of who shot her.

Do you see what's happening here?

So once it's universally accepted that Tory did in fact shoot her niggas are going to move on to their next ridiculous take which will be his intent for shooter her.

I'm telling you that the next campaign pushed will be niggas coming up with logical reasons for Tory to have shot her. This will come after niggas were already proven wrong about Meg being shot and Tory shooting her in the first place.

Half yall on this site are not black. So my question was legit are you black ? Clearly you are a Rachel dozier level blackness if you took my question personally.

You claim to not be taking a stance, to not care about this topic because you don't know these people, to be minding your business

But you typing alot

View attachment 776969

I'm not gonna take the bait on the personal shit so you can stop or keep going no difference to me.

I haven't taken a stance and I am minding my own business waiting for the facts. I have to keep typing that as many ways as I can unfortunately until it penetrates your skull and you comprehend. Fortunately this is a forum where I can do so.

The gun residue not being present on him is a big deal. Also more stuff have come out.

But like I said. You being fake as fuck for saying yiu hate black women if you don’t believe her.

The only thing that has come out has been arguments from the nigga being accused of shooting her. Nothing that Meg has said from day one has changed. You're ignoring that in favor of hearing arguments from the accused and I'm telling you that if you need to take more than a year to defend a nigga from a situation like this specifically then you are looking for reasons to discredit Meg in the first place and you're hiding behind the racist white trope of letting all the facts come out.

That is why I said that any nigga who is doing that is a bitch ass nigga and I'm standing on that flat out.

chappelle-niggas-is-wilding.gif

The only thing that has come out has been arguments from the nigga being accused of shooting her. Nothing that Meg has said from day one has changed. You're ignoring that in favor of hearing arguments from the accused and I'm telling you that if you need to take more than a year to defend a nigga from a situation like this specifically then you are looking for reasons to discredit Meg in the first place and you're hiding behind the racist white trope of letting all the facts come out.

That is why I said that any nigga who is doing that is a bitch ass nigga and I'm standing on that flat out.
Her original story was she stepped on broken glass ,then she finally admitted later on she got shot in the foot.

Back