Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

we need a federal law that bans men from making podcasts. we have got to take a stand and say enough is enough. God put yall on earth to put together furniture and take the trash out and instead yall on the internet kekeing and heheing like the gworls. this cannot continue
Why are you making this an attack on the opposite gender?

it does. youre championing a bitch and giving him a platform and uttered the word powerful 😂😂😂😂 like nigga no.

hes not powerful hes a bitch supported by clowns
He already has a platform and it’s a powerful one that gives him access to info that the public doesn’t have and it’s why his platform is contacted by labels to help market artists

we need a federal law that bans men from making podcasts. we have got to take a stand and say enough is enough. God put yall on earth to put together furniture and take the trash out and instead yall on the internet kekeing and heheing like the gworls. this cannot continue
There's nothing I hate more than the image of a man with over the ear headphones on and a mic in front of his face

Yo im at my wits end with these niggas 😂😂😂😂

stop fucking talking dawg and go do something productive. ive never seen a bunch of chatty ass niggas get this much praise and clout.

like this should make anyone sick. we need doctors, lawyers, dentist, not bitch ass niggas sitting around a mic dishing the latest tea

AK is a fucking bitch dawg. I cant stress this enough and the fact yall riding with him or posting his bitch ass is crazy to me

He shouldve been outta here a longgggg time ago. ill spit on that nigga real shit

stop fucking talking dawg and go do something productive. ive never seen a bunch of chatty ass niggas get this much praise and clout.

like this should make anyone sick. we need doctors, lawyers, dentist, not bitch ass niggas sitting around a mic dishing the latest tea

AK is a fucking bitch dawg. I cant stress this enough and the fact yall riding with him or posting his bitch ass is crazy to me

He shouldve been outta here a longgggg time ago. ill spit on that nigga real shit

I actually agree w this...:: once YouTube started cutting checks a bunch of grown ass niggas said fuck being productive I’m a just yell In my phone all day

So AK has worked for years to being a credible source of info in the industry and you have a problem with him not being “productive”…

What does being productive mean? AK gives people jobs, has properties, and has more money than a lot of people

That’s not productive?

also do other blog sites like the shade room and baller alert and etc get shit from you for not being productive?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back