Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Let me start by saying I don’t fuck with Ak’s schtick at all and I intentionally avoided referencing anything he stated in my earlier posts.

But it‘s wild to me how the protect black woman crowd, especially on twitter, have used Vic Mensa & that clip as the white knight in their “Fuck Ak” crusade when Vic has some wild ass domestic abuse allegations of his own.

You are breathing real heavy on my posts but not following at all.Leave me and my posts alone. You dick riding @King Freeman..... GTFOH

giphy.webp

My nigga...................

There's no reason at all to see how this thang plays out when we know what happened. He shot her. What's left to play out?

What I've seen throughout this whole situation is a lot of black people and specifically black men who have created a both sides situation where there was never any sides to take. There was only one take from all of this. Tory Lanez shot Megan The Stallion. That's the side.

ayy mane - if thats how your mind works - work it

none of the hyperbolic things you type matters - looking at this or any situation objectively is the adult thing to do - its not an attack on or a stance against black women.

people who say that want that to be true but it isnt. in some cases it can be - but y'all are going to have to point them out instead of grouping everyone who dont agree with you into a corner

Ak was on Vladtv saying that he just bought a 2mil house. That jackass said his son's room is bigger than Freddie Gibb's apt. I legit laughed out loud because that scary nigga be talking the most shit knowing he pressing charges if a nigga even pinches him
I bet Ak gets real skittish when someone starts talking louder around him

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

"d-damn, h-h-he gettin kinda l-loud over there. Y-y-you think he talking to me?"

or he lets all the 15 year olds online big him up and he thinks he's tough lmao. one or the other.

By both sides you mean

Believe Meg
Or
Wait Side

Because that seems to be the sides we all taking

Yeah, up here at least. I only really recall the past few pages.

Off here shit crazy. I know a married couple she be posting fuck Tory, lock his ass up and all that on social media. And her husband be up there posting he innocent, riding around bumping his music in IG stories.

Besides that, they seem happy tho

:js4:

Back