Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Yeah, up here at least. I only really recall the past few pages.

Off here shit crazy. I know a married couple she be posting fuck Tory, lock his ass up and all that on social media. And her husband be up there posting he innocent, riding around bumping his music in IG stories.

Besides that, they seem happy tho

:js4:

Just go back a few pages and you'll see the "free Tory" posts from a couple people who spent the last few pages talking about they're waiting for more evidence before taking a side. Which makes these past 2 days of posts in here funny for all the wrong reasons

Just go back a few pages and you'll see the "free Tory" posts from a couple people who spent the last few pages talking about they're waiting for more evidence before taking a side. Which makes these past 2 days of posts in here funny for all the wrong reasons

Pretty sure those are just jokes.

and if folks have changed their mind the last two days why would that be a problem and make anything funny?

Are you saying folks once they pick a side are locked in?
Folks can’t see what’s happening and take a different approach?

We need answers fam

Tory talks too confident about this for me to assume he is just lying. And i dont even like that goofy mf.
Who would lie about somebody shooting them tho? I've seen ppl go the fake pro black route more than I've seen somebody lie about a mf doing them bodily harm with receipts.

I'm choosing to believe meg aint lying about who shot her. If im wrong im wrong.

Pretty sure those are just jokes.

and if folks have changed their mind the last two days why would that be a problem and make anything funny?

Are you saying folks once they pick a side are locked in?
Folks can’t see what’s happening and take a different approach?

We need answers fam

They need better joke material. You dont need answers you just want them. You do need to ask better questions though because the 2 you just posed are based on nothing i said in my post. Nobody said or insinuated a person can't change their mind based on new information. That's something people have actually staunchly argued against in other threads in the past which is also funny to see though.

But people aren't exactly changing their minds based on the information being presented. They're digging their heels in deeper on what they already believe. To the point that now we got a nigga in here acting like and Akademiks groupie listing the man's entire resume and damn near bank account information in defense of his "journalism" because it fits their pov

They need better joke material. You dont need answers you just want them. You do need to ask better questions though because the 2 you just posed are based on nothing i said in my post. Nobody said or insinuated a person can't change their mind based on new information. That's something people have actually staunchly argued against in other threads in the past which is also funny to see though.

But people aren't exactly changing their minds based on the information being presented. They're digging their heels in deeper on what they already believe. To the point that now we got a nigga in here acting like and Akademiks groupie listing the man's entire resume and damn near bank account information in defense of his "journalism" because it fits their pov

You said everything but what I asked from you

Good day sir.

giphy.webp
Apparently he like it, you making him laugh. You must be in the Gooch area. I hear it tickles when you play with that area.

From the beginning her story been shaky with false reports that she has admitted to so now everyone suppose to blindly believe her now cause she says she's telling the truth now.

We can't ignore that no gun residue was on his hands or clothes, he fired a gun that stuff is all over him.

The answers are right there to your questions. If you can read what's right in front of you...idk what to tell you

No. You claim something was funny because prior to today folks was saying free him. So folks changing their mind is hilarious to you and acting like folks can’t change their mind.

Good day sir

No. You claim something was funny because prior to today folks was saying free him. So folks changing their mind is hilarious to you and acting like folks can’t change their mind.

Good day sir

Yeah thats not it at all. You're literally creating a narrative that's not there and youre being explicitly told isnt there so you...dig your heels in deeper on the side you've chosen and thus proving my point. Which is what's hilarious.

Yeah thats not it at all. You're literally creating a narrative that's not there and youre being explicitly told isnt there so you...dig your heels in deeper on the side you've chosen and thus proving my point. Which is what's hilarious.

which side are you referring too?

Because the last few pages I’ve been very clear about my stance

Let’s play that game then.

which side are you referring too?

Because the last few pages I’ve been very clear about my stance

Let’s play that game then.

You're claiming I'm saying one thing. I'm explicitly telling you I'm not and stated my point. Instead of responding to that instead because it's not the answer you want to see you again claim I'm saying something I'm not. That's digging your heels in on a stance regardless of what you're being told. I'm not talking about the last few pages. I'm talking solely regarding your response to me.

You're claiming I'm saying one thing. I'm explicitly telling you I'm not and stated my point. Instead of responding to that instead because it's not the answer you want to see you again claim I'm saying something I'm not. That's digging your heels in on a stance regardless of what you're being told. I'm not talking about the last few pages. I'm talking solely regarding your response to me.

okay fam. You got it. Blessing my brother.

Who would lie about somebody shooting them tho? I've seen ppl go the fake pro black route more than I've seen somebody lie about a mf doing them bodily harm with receipts.

I'm choosing to believe meg aint lying about who shot her. If im wrong im wrong.
I can dig that. My girat reponses in this thread were wanting violence against him. But now its hard to say what happened with how over confident he talking about this situation but well see.

Back