View attachment 777594
Believe women
View attachment 777595
Tory is guilty
View attachment 777596
Megan would never lie
View attachment 777597

8Ws.gif

but y’all believe rapists cuz they entertained you?

A lot of dudes don't see how they are stanning hard for niggas and have the nerve to say that everybody else is just believing women no matter what.

Think about how long some of the most foul muthafuckas in the industry have stayed on for literal decades. Niggas like Cosby and R. Kelly have been foul since before most of us were even born and I'm sure there have been hundreds of women who have spoke up about it but there were thousands more people who just didn't believe them or they simply didn't care about what those women were saying and they were more concerned about 12 Play and The Huxtables.

The only time I've ever seen niggas have as much desire to wait for the facts is when the claims are done by Black Women. Outside of that I have never seen black men have so much confidence in the legal system.
There is no “confidence in the legal system”. What purpose would they have to protect black men?

You have a weird borderline obsession with transgender issues. No one should think about that topic as much as you seem to.

It’s call calling niggas out when it comes to REAL ISSUES BLACK WOMEN face when they talk one way about we are all the same and men and women are 1 but turn around and try to make black women separate again. I tell them niggas to pick a side.

Any nigga that back that line of thinking hates balck women

so excuse me once I had a wife and a daughter it became a real issue for me.

I will not let any man on this earth think they are equal to my black wife and daughter.

It’s call calling niggas out when it comes to REAL ISSUES BLACK WOMEN face when they talk one way about we are all the same and men and women are 1 but turn around and try to make black women separate again. I tell them niggas to pick a side.

I will not let any man on this earth think they are equal to my black wife and daughter.

LMAO. I guess most people just don't rate transgenders very high on the list of REAL ISSUES BLACK WOMEN FACE.

I mean here we are talking about a black woman who got shot and people don't believe her and how that ties into a larger trend of issues concerning black women being dismissed and you somehow end up on the subject of... chicks with friggin' dicks.

You ain't ordinary, bruh.

LMAO. I guess most people just don't rate transgenders very high on the list of REAL ISSUES BLACK WOMEN FACE.

I mean here we are talking about a black woman who got shot and people don't believe her and how that ties into a larger trend of issues concerning black women being dismissed and you somehow end up on the subject of... chicks with friggin' dicks.

I wear that I ain’t ordinary badge then.

if being ordinary is being like these new dudes out here, I’ll gladly pass on that.

Peace be with you my brother.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

That is fucking stupid man and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

He think he making a real point. Can’t talk about violence against black women because I’m cool with trans people existing

He think he making a real point. Can’t talk about violence against black women because I’m cool with trans people existing

Don’t put words in my mouth lame.

ain’t nobody against trans people existing. Being against them getting the same treatment as the sex they pretend to be is different. It’s the same reason you wouldn’t date one because you don’t believe they are what they say they are. No different from folks pretending to black or Asian

But back to the topic at hand

I’ll withhold judgement after more of the facts come out but leaning a lil bit more towards Meg side

Don’t put words in my mouth lame.

ain’t nobody against trans people existing. Being against them getting the same treatment as the sex they pretend to be is different. It’s the same reason you wouldn’t date one because you don’t believe they are what they say they are. No different from folks pretending to black or Asian

But back to the topic at hand

I’ll withhold judgement after more of the facts come out but leaning a lil bit more towards Meg side

All I read was goofy shit

Back