Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 Female R&B Singers

Keeping it black was my point, ur mind went the other route, that's on you fam lol

And you conveniently skipped my music points. You got a chick #1 of alltime who has 2 songs, bruh ...

2 songs TO YOU. Just because you listen to what the radio tells you. Again the title says singers....meaning people who can actually sing.

She writes her shit, produces a lot of it and can go song for song with your favorite.

I guarantee you , u can't say that about none of these other chicks :sayit:
Produce? I don’t know about that

But

Since you said what you said you would agree that Prince is the greatest artist regardless of genre Then

I mean

He writes every lyric, writes every music note, plays most of the instruments and sings the song.

@Goldie

2 songs TO YOU. Just because you listen to what the radio tells you. Again the title says singers....meaning people who can actually sing.

That's like me saying pookie down my block is the Goat MC cuz he got 2 dope freestyles.

giphy (8).gif

She aint put in enough work to even be top 10, let alone the Goat.

Produce? I don’t know about that

But

Since you said what you said you would agree that Prince is the greatest artist regardless of genre Then

I mean

He writes every lyric, writes every music note, plays most of the instruments and sings the song.

@Goldie

Apples and Oranges and not cuz he was a fruit

lol Badu doesn't sing? Never heard anybody say that. Badu was voted in the 90s finals where it was stacked with hits.

Minnie has 2 songs people care about , badu got atleast 20. The comparison is disrespectful to the Queen Badu :ghost:

and on a sidenote, while minnie was running through white dudes, the Queen kept it hip hop since day 1

tumblr_myad82F4E51ru9fhso1_500.jpg

fam thats irrelevant as fuck. but i forgot badu

Apples and Oranges and not cuz he was a fruit

By your criteria Badu is the greatest female artist.

By your same criteria Prince is the greatest ever regardless of anything.

Don’t move the goal post fam.

You’re better than that

By your criteria Badu is the greatest female artist.

By your same criteria Prince is the greatest ever regardless of anything.

Don’t move the goal post fam.

You’re better than that

You're missing a key part of my original post, BADU CAN GO SONG FOR SONG WITH ANY OF YOUR FAVORITES.

Prince can't do that. If any nigga rides around listening to little red corvette, he can't talk to me about music.

And we did a tournament for the 80s and his songs barely made it out of the 1st round, we had to remove MJ from the shit cuz it wouldnt be fair. 2 different levels.

You're missing a key part of my original post, BADU CAN GO SONG FOR SONG WITH ANY OF YOUR FAVORITES.

Prince can't do that. If any nigga rides around listening to little red corvette, he can't talk to me about music.

And we did a tournament for the 80s and his songs barely made it out of the 1st round, we had to remove MJ from the shit cuz it wouldnt be fair. 2 different levels.

Wait wait

Prince can’t go song for song? Okay bruh.

MJ is didn’t do have the shit Prince did when it comes to making music and by your own standards Prince is the best

YOUR STANDARDS

Wait wait

Prince can’t go song for song? Okay bruh.

MJ is didn’t do have the shit Prince did when it comes to making music and by your own standards Prince is the best

YOUR STANDARDS

The first and main point in MY STANDARDS was "(artist) can go song for song with any of your favorites."

"music trumps everything" << was said on page 1.

Don't try to change around my points fam

Yall had a nigga ready to open up Tiny Chat so we can debate this live lol Ima go take a walk and cool off

1Lauryn
2Brandy
3Fantasia
4Beyonce
5Aretha
6Erykah
7Mariah
8Whitney
9Mary J
10Toni

All of these people i could jam most or all their songs

Patti Labelle