Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 Female R&B Singers

I'll take Patti over Beyonce, I don't listen to Beyonce at all unless she happens to be on a jay z song.

Outside of Respect I don’t know any Arthea songs y’all nigs just put her in your top ten because your parents told you to. I can’t see her shit just being in the whip rotation.

There you go, Youngster. Educate yourself.

Or in the kitchen or whereever. I aint believing yall niggas is sitting around listening to patti. I guarantee if I go into the "what u listening to now" thread not one of u niggas posted some patti shit. Niggas gotta stop frontin lol like homie said, niggas just listing a whole bunch of all artists their relatives told em were good.

Niggas do the same shit with hip hop. Don't nobody post no scarface songs, but all of a sudden he top .

Same with the book thread i just made, in 2 plus years we might've gotten 3 mfs to talk about books, I make a thread now all of a sudden everybody loves books more than movies, gtfoh. Niggas love frontin this shit's a sickness.

Isn't your favorite argument in the NBA thread that you don't have to be in there posting about the NBA to know the NBA?

Patti gets play whenever I'm listening to R&B. I don't know about anyone else but for me a R&B session without Patti is incomplete. Especially this joint....

And this one...

Isn't your favorite argument in the NBA thread that you don't have to be in there posting about the NBA to know the NBA?

But I'm not in the NBA thread NOT talking about the NBA lol Most of the niggas in this thread live in the music section of the site and have never brought these old hoes up till now lol Big difference fam.

There you go, Youngster. Educate yourself.

FOH I’ll take Rihanna last album over this bullshit and that bitch can’t even sing. And don’t ever disrespect me again calling me a young nigga fam. Respect my gray hairs on my nuts

But I'm not in the NBA thread NOT talking about the NBA lol Most of the niggas in this thread live in the music section of the site and have never brought these old hoes up till now lol Big difference fam.

How many threads discussing classic R&B are there?

Is all this because your girl Toni didn't make the cut? I tried to told you.

FOH I’ll take Rihanna last album over this bullshit and that bitch can’t even sing. And don’t ever disrespect me again calling me a young nigga fam. Respect my gray hairs on my nuts

Aretha can't sing but you'd take Rhianna? Pubic hairs? Yeah, this isn't a conversation for me.

Good day, sir.

Aretha can't sing but you'd take Rhianna? Pubic hairs? Yeah, this isn't a conversation for me.

Good day, sir.

Bruh I said Rihanna can’t sing not Aretha Smh but I’ll listen to Rih before that bullshit you posted. My point is nigs just listing Aretha because of accolades and folklore not off the music. I understand she a pioneer and all but nigga please. Do y’all got Kurtis Blow and Afrika Bambaataa in your top ten hip hop? Fuck no you don’t so cut the shit

Bruh I said Rihanna can’t sing not Aretha Smh but I’ll listen to Rih before that bullshit you posted. My point is nigs just listing Aretha because of accolades and folklore not off the music. I understand she a pioneer and all but nigga please. Do y’all got Kurtis Blow and Afrika Bambaataa in your top ten hip hop? Fuck no you don’t so cut the shit

My fault for the misunderstanding.

I can't speak for anyone else but I actually listen to these legends. I came up listening to them and never stopped. Timeless music is just that.

Ya'll are bugging. This is one of the top 10 albums of all time. It has radio singles, gospel and just plain soul.

I think these lists should be split up by generations. Because there were greats in each generation. And you cant put all artists into one bowl. Like everybody knows aretha is the goat of her generation. Maybe a poll of the generational goats, because I can love the hell out of one artist, but then ofcourse there are artists that are beasts at what they did and were great during their time...

I think these lists should be split up by generations. Because there were greats in each generation. And you cant put all artists into one bowl. Like everybody knows aretha is the goat of her generation. Maybe a poll of the generational goats, because I can love the hell out of one artist, but then ofcourse there are artists that are beasts at what they did and were great during their time...

Great point.

I still don't believe these niggas riding around listening to Patti.

Back