Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Top 10 Female R&B Singers

Does it have to be R&B?

I've been listening to a lot of Female Jazz lately (Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, etc.)

Does it have to be R&B?

I've been listening to a lot of Female Jazz lately (Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, etc.)

Nina Simone has already been on someone's list. Do what you do, man. I let Adele stay.

3 songs to you. Meanwhile you got a chick who don’t even sing as the top female rnb artist ever.

:foh5:

We ain’t got nothing to talk about lmao.

lol Badu doesn't sing? Never heard anybody say that. Badu was voted in the 90s finals where it was stacked with hits.

Minnie has 2 songs people care about , badu got atleast 20. The comparison is disrespectful to the Queen Badu :ghost:

and on a sidenote, while minnie was running through white dudes, the Queen kept it hip hop since day 1

tumblr_myad82F4E51ru9fhso1_500.jpg

lol Badu doesn't sing? Never heard anybody say that. Badu was voted in the 90s finals where it was stacked with hits.

Minnie has 2 songs people care about , badu got atleast 20. The comparison is disrespectful to the Queen Badu :ghost:

and on a sidenote, while minnie was running through white dudes, the Queen kept it hip hop since day 1

tumblr_myad82F4E51ru9fhso1_500.jpg

Lmao nigga I don’t care who they sleep with I’m talking about singing. That’s the title of the thread. Had it been artists that’s different.

Dead at getting bonus points cause you let random rappers smash. Y’all different.

So wait are we doing this based off vocals alone or just all around better artist, because im not tryna have a nervous breakdown today.

Lmao nigga I don’t care who they sleep with I’m talking about singing. That’s the title of the thread. Had it been artists that’s different.

Dead at getting bonus points cause you let random rappers smash. Y’all different.

Keeping it black was my point, ur mind went the other route, that's on you fam lol

And you conveniently skipped my music points. You got a chick #1 of alltime who has 2 songs, bruh ...

Oh wait the title of the thread says SANGERS not singers....this could be based off vocals oh lawd. Y'all tryna kill me today

The voice and the music.
Ok. I'm a bit occupied at the moment. I'll pick from the list. Could fantasia, tamia, jhene aiko be put on the list. Is aaliyah up there? Y'all gone have to give me time I'm busy lol

Back