Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tipping At A Restaurant

Before the lockdowns some restaurants here were charging a sit down fee if you wanted to dine in at the restaurant lol.

A couple restaurants shot themselves in the foot with that bullshit.

I think so. But I don't know for sure. It's first come first serve so don't choose my shit if you got a problem.

I'm not throwing my money into a crapshoot tho. Tipping doesn't guarantee me anything so it's just throwing money away most times.

More trips = more money for the driver.

Either way I kinda cut off food delivery the last couple months and been cooking a lot more.

I’m thinking it doesn’t show them the tip amount until the delivery is marked complete.

I’ve had numerous drivers that texted me immediately after saying thank you for the tip. It would be bad for business to do it the other way.

Majority of the time I only use the food delivery apps to place pickup orders tho

Before the lockdowns some restaurants here were charging a sit down fee if you wanted to dine in at the restaurant lol.

A couple restaurants shot themselves in the foot with that bullshit.

Damn I ain't never seen or heard of that. Did the fee at least go to the bill?

non tippers are assholes....thats them folks income

at the same time, nobody could tell me my $5 aint no tip cuz I can get a pack of woods /w that

I typically start w/ 10 and your performance decides the rest

time flies lol

i havent left less than 20 in at least a year

but thats not all the time

still never used delivery or curbside

when it was shut down we just didnt eat out

Damn I ain't never seen or heard of that. Did the fee at least go to the bill?

Yeah it had to based on how the law works here. No hidden charges. You gotta show that shit on the bill.

Lol y'all ruthless. 5 dollars won't hurt man lol.

You mfs won't give $5 to a homeless person on the street but will give $5 to someone for handing you some food you going out of your way to pick up lol.

Retarded.

Change-My-Mind.jpg

Yeah it had to based on how the law works here. No hidden charges. You gotta show that shit on the bill.

That's wild as shit. I can see why the fuck they failed. What made them even think that shit made sense? Was they trying to be extra exclusive or some shit?

That is just a dumb ass business idea

Man y'all bugging man haha

Lol y'all ruthless. 5 dollars won't hurt man lol.

its a lotta rude ass northerners here bro lol

"you wanna tip? watch the sweat beads on the cups next time ya schmuck"

Image-10-Aca-657x492.jpg

That's wild as shit. I can see why the fuck they failed. What made them even think that shit made sense? Was they trying to be extra exclusive or some shit?

That is just a dumb ass business idea

It was all over the news. People were at restaurants like wtf. Lmaooooo.

It was for the better tho lil things like that just made mfs stay home sooner.

The waiter or waitress who brings your food to the table didn't cook it but you tip them. What's the difference? They're both people bringing you food they didn't cook.

Cooks getting a piece of those tips.

Back