Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tipping At A Restaurant

I don't tip the same for carryout as I do for dine-in. I'm just not getting this big ass difference yall seem to have about 2 people doing the exact same shit.

I dunno. I don't consider someone handing me a bag service. Do you tip the cashier at McDonald's, the grocery store, the bank teller?

So do you tip at all? Ain't a big difference between a waiter bringing your food to the table and bringing it to the car IMO.
I tip all time.

Bringing my food to front one time and continuously waiting on my table for 1hr plus is a big difference

I dunno. I don't consider someone handing me a bag service. Do you tip the cashier at McDonald's, the grocery store, the bank teller?

I don't eat McDonald's or any other fast food place. I have noticed places like Subway have tips jars at register.

The grocery store cashier and the bank teller don't make less than minimum wage. You know who gets tips at the grocery store sometimes the people who work outside and help folks with their bags.

Nobody table is continuously waited on though.

Just a difference of opinion

Can be depending on how many people and the type of food.

Like I know when me and my niggas go to ayce sushi or Korean bbq we putting that server to work. We tip accordingly.

In general tho if you as a server don't have me waiting for shit and getting the order right, and not doing it with a shitty attitude imma take care of you for taking care of me.

That's how I look at it.

Can be depending on how many people and the type of food.

Like I know when me and my niggas go to ayce sushi or Korean bbq we putting that server to work. We tip accordingly.

In general tho if you as a server don't have me waiting for shit and getting the order right, and not doing it with a shitty attitude imma take care of you for taking care of me.

That's how I look at it.

I agree with this 100%. All I'm saying is to me I don't see such a big difference in giving a carryout waitperson $2-3 for bring food to my car. Cause just like the waitperson in dine in they didn't cook the food they just bringing it to the table and I tip them for that. But they also get a larger tip cause they do more.

I've never actually picked up anything curbside anyway. I'm more talking about going in the restaurant and picking up the food. I'm not tipping the person at the till.

ya'll ever have somebody hook you up for no reason whatsoever?

i went to pick up food one time and this girl was all spaced out and friendly and "forgot" to get my payment

i said ay I didnt pay yet and she shoo'd me away lmao

:word??:

I was like if this is flirting she's weird as shit but thank you

Back