Tiffany Haddish bombs on stage for her NYE stand up comedy show

Nah, bombing is jokes landing flat. Not remembering your jokes is a lack of preparation, particularly for an event this big.

You forget your jokes at the Laugh Factory, cool, you're probably working new material. But to miss this bad you're just not prepared. And that speaks volumes to your work ethic as a stand up comic.

And I'm speaking strictly from the stand up comic perspective, not her as an entertainer in other areas. And Katt's point was to it not being fair she's been handed roles when she hasn't proven herself as comedian.

I was with you till the bolded. She earned and proved why she gets movie and tv roles. Not all stand ups can act and not all comedic actors can do stand up. It is what it is.

I was with you till the bolded. She earned and proved why she gets movie and tv roles. Not all stand ups can act and not all comedic actors can do stand up. It is what it is.
I was just saying that her not being prepared supports Katt's point that she hasn't done the comedic work that other women have to justify the roles she's getting.

I'm saying he has a point with regard to her comedic work. I'm not making a judgment call on whether it's fair or not. She's getting it how she can and I'm not mad at that.

Reactions: Max. and DOS_patos
I like Tiffany Haddish as her normal self on ig and during interviews or what not. I think she a dope person.

Tiffany Haddish is NOT funny at all tho in movies, like not at all. Even with my girl watching girls trip I cringe at her over the top stereotype comedy, it's just uncomfortable to watch at times.

Reactions: Max.
Damn that...even the greats catch that boo bird bruh.

She a comedian just like him

Nah, that's the problem.

She really isn't.

People are looking at her like she's a comedienne who had a bad night.

When in fact, she shouldn't even be considered a stand-up comedienne at all.

Just someone who's "trying" to do stand-up.

Huge difference.

this is starting to make more sense now.. too much partying...she couldn't even remember the name of the fuckin venue the day of the event! lmao

Bitch looks like she's getting high and she's acting like it 2. She needs to leave that shit alone. She dont even look as good as she used to.

Fuck the dumb shit
Lets not ignore the elephant in the room no more

She got enough money to get that mole removed now

tenor.gif

Enough is enough

Reactions: Max.
I was just saying that her not being prepared supports Katt's point that she hasn't done the comedic work that other women have to justify the roles she's getting.

I'm saying he has a point with regard to her comedic work. I'm not making a judgment call on whether it's fair or not. She's getting it how she can and I'm not mad at that.

The thing is tho katt didnt say nothing about shawty real acting skill. Katt played the same nigga all the time. Better comedian tho

Reactions: TheNightKing
The thing is tho katt didnt say nothing about shawty real acting skill. Katt played the same nigga all the time. Better comedian tho
Katt was using his path when speaking on Tiffany, and wrongfully so. His thinking is he was funny as a comedian and worked hard at it, so he got in movies. She should follow the same path and since she ain't funny and doesn't put in the work, she shouldn't get movies.

His opinion of her not working hard is supported by what happened NYE. His opinion of why she shouldn't get roles though is not.

I wonder if katt will come chiming in like a gleeful midget from the shire after he already practically ate her puss on the red carpet

"She wasnt prepared..she forgot her jokes or wanted to test out new material"

Whos fault is that..she coulda used old jokes from her "10 year history"...comedians dont use material thats new on big events unless it did good at clubs before

"Her jokes didnt bomb"

Yes they did thats why people walked out

"She had a off night"

She also bombed in st louis in 2018...take da fuckn capes off

Last edited:

Because she is funny on screen and meh with standups

The two ain’t mutual.

You keep regurgitating Katt's bullshit.

She been doing Stand-Up for years before she became a household name. You may not have known or liked it but she has put in work.

Reactions: a.mann
You keep regurgitating Katt's bullshit.

She been doing Stand-Up for years before she became a household name. You may not have known or liked it but she has put in work.
That may be, but she obviously wasn't doing it well enough if she couldn't even keep a NYE show going.

Name one other comedian as big as her that's been doing it as long as her that forgot material and was totally unprepared for a show as big as that one.

That may be, but she obviously wasn't doing it well enough if she couldn't even keep a NYE show going.

Name one other comedian as big as her that's been doing it as long as her that forgot material and was totally unprepared for a show as big as that one.

She fucked up not being prepared (and possibly intoxicated), nobody disagrees with that. But what does that have to do with this.

Not a gotdamn thing. Show me some other time she totally forgot her material or wasn't prepared.

Katt's bullshit statements ain't have nothing to do w/ her being prepared or lack thereof. His BS was "she ain't funny, there's other comedians HE thinks is funnier and deserves a shot".