Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish bombs on stage for her NYE stand up comedy show

Bombing is one thing and it's fine it happens to everybody. This wasn't bombing. Bombing is when your jokes don't land and you lose the crowd. She literally didn't have any material and got on stage. That or she blanked out and forgot it all. This ain't gon stop her checks, but it's not a good look...

I think she just came unprepared. Hell even Dave Chapelle got booed

Bombing is one thing and it's fine it happens to everybody. This wasn't bombing. Bombing is when your jokes don't land and you lose the crowd. She literally didn't have any material and got on stage. That or she blanked out and forgot it all. This ain't gon stop her checks, but it's not a good look...

But isn't that what she did?

She bombed b/c her jokes wasn't hittin, AND she was unprepared. That's why everyone walked out.

I wonder if they gave folks a refund?

But isn't that what she did?

She bombed b/c her jokes wasn't hittin, AND she was unprepared. That's why everyone walked out.

I wonder if they gave folks a refund?
I didn't hear anybody say she had any jokes tho lol just unprepared all around.
Idk maybe she thought since it was NYE she ain't have to actually put a set together...

I think she just came unprepared. Hell even Dave Chapelle got booed
That shit was funny...

He was like

"Niggaz said I got boo'd of the stage..... That's a lie. I got boo'd, yes. But I did not leave the stage"

:hahaha:

I didn't hear anybody say she had any jokes tho lol just unprepared all around.
Idk maybe she thought since it was NYE she ain't have to actually put a set together...
If she had that mindset that she didn't have to do anything cause it's nye then all the more reason for a refund. And she should take her work more seriously

She wasn't prepared, and that's not acceptable for a stand up. If you really in it, you're working material for weeks or months before a big gig like that.

That's why Katt's point about it being handed to her rings true. She's not putting in the stand up work and still getting put on to different projects like crazy.

I'm not a Tiff hater and I'm glad for her success however she's getting it, but that doesn't make Katt's points any less valid.

She's always came off as a slim Monique to me. Same subject matter and ratchetness. If she work on her material/get writers she could be passable.

UmyJd3.gif

She's always came off as a slim Monique to me. Same subject matter and ratchetness. If she work on her material/get writers she could be passable.
Nah monique is def the better actor, she can do more than the stereotypical loud black girl shit tiffany only seems to do

Nah monique is def the better actor, she can do more than the stereotypical loud black girl shit tiffany only seems to do
She probably is but the character she(Tiffany) always plays in everything has been done by Monique for years, just add being a big girl to the mix

Let's talk about the cornball who got a ticket on the front row probably hoping she would bomb so he could upload that shit for likes

She's a cute stand up comedian who found her lane in movies....

Every swing ain't gonna be a home run, and she ain't pulling a Jacques saying she the best ever....

She has ups and downs , and overall shorty winning.

I like seeing her. She's easy on the eyes, and she has amazing energy. Her stand up ain't great, but that ain't even what i know her for....

But props on still trying to do shows.... Cuz as we just saw, they still will boo your ass if you don't bring it...

I can't tell you how many times people told me to do stand up, and I had to confess my pride/ ego/ maturity level can't handle getting boo'd off stage...

Fuck that. She the shit for that...

Back