Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish bombs on stage for her NYE stand up comedy show

Idk why you wanna simplify it as that..

Long story short my nigga

Haddish been getting a pass despite not being funny for over a year now. Stop coddling her and start judging her based on comedy and not everything else

She Hannibal burress with a mole

tenor.gif

Idk why you wanna simplify it as that..

Long story short my nigga

Haddish been getting a pass despite not being funny for over a year now. Stop coddling her and start judging her based on comedy and not everything else

She Hannibal burress with a mole

iu

How the fuck is she disrespecting the craft?

Lack of preparation for an upcoming event........and a lack of professionalism by getting wasted the night before that upcoming event.

A comic that took their craft seriously could do everything she did the night before and still not miss a beat when it was time for them to perform the next day

So if no one likes her stand up and she’s not getting better at it, what do you call it?

Again just bcuz most the niggas here don't like her stand-up, doesn't mean folks don't like it as well

Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist in the first place. She didn't put on a shitty show in front of nobody.

Lack of preparation for an upcoming event........and a lack of professionalism by getting wasted the night before that upcoming event.

A comic that took their craft seriously could do everything she did the night before and still not miss a beat when it was time for them to perform the next day

You mean like these...

Two live performances in November 2012 ended early because of Williams' confrontational behavior. A November 1 performance at the Wells Fargo Theatre in Denver ended after Williams jumped off the stage to confront a heckler.[25] A November 16 performance at the Oracle Arena in Oakland ended after Williams again entered into a profanity-laced confrontation with a heckler and was assisted off stage by his own security staff.[26]

You mean like these...

Two live performances in November 2012 ended early because of Williams' confrontational behavior. A November 1 performance at the Wells Fargo Theatre in Denver ended after Williams jumped off the stage to confront a heckler.[25] A November 16 performance at the Oracle Arena in Oakland ended after Williams again entered into a profanity-laced confrontation with a heckler and was assisted off stage by his own security staff.[26]
False equivalency. That's Katt acting a fool. I bet he was ready with the jokes though. She wasn't. Being ready is a minimum requirement for a comedian.

Come on guys I challenge you to

NOT laugh at this lmao

The suggestion that it was hard to go through that video without laughing is funnier than any of her jokes. To be fair, I didn't even make it through. After minute two of her "I gotta get me a buncha baby daddies" bit, I had to turn it off. I don't know what it is about her. It's not like she's the only black chick to make stereotypical jokes, but for others, the jokes seemed like jokes. With her, they don't come off as jokes. She comes off as a bird saying bird shit. And she's telling those jokes to an audience full of white people, who probably came out of that like "see, I told you they were like that."

Back