Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish bombs on stage for her NYE stand up comedy show

Lol @the whole dave Chappelle got booed too....this girl ain't Dave Chapelle level either on his worst day. No more capes she just needs to play her lane as the ratchet over the top funny friend in a movie.

Lol @the whole dave Chappelle got booed too....this girl ain't Dave Chapelle level either on his worst day. No more capes she just needs to play her lane as the ratchet over the top funny friend in a movie.

That’s the point.

Even DC got the boo birds

That’s the point.

Even DC got the boo birds
She not DC tho, her comedy is not funny at all even in the movies. Like I said before she seems cool as a person and very humble but her comedy is not funny even in these movies people referring too. I find her more funny when she just chopping it up in interviews being herself.

"She wasnt prepared..she forgot her jokes or wanted to test out new material"

Whos fault is that..she coulda used old jokes from her "10 year history"...comedians dont use material thats new on big events unless it did good at clubs before

"Her jokes didnt bomb"

Yes they did thats why people walked out

"She had a off night"

She also bombed in st louis in 2018...take da fuckn capes off

"But she glowed up and had a rough life!"

That may be, but she obviously wasn't doing it well enough if she couldn't even keep a NYE show going.

Name one other comedian as big as her that's been doing it as long as her that forgot material and was totally unprepared for a show as big as that one.
If she been working hard for years....few years is a dream gig.
So why would she not be ready for the fruits of all the labor?

She not DC tho, her comedy is not funny at all even in the movies. Like I said before she seems cool as a person and very humble but her comedy is not funny even in these movies people referring too. I find her more funny when she just chopping it up in interviews being herself.

No one said she is DC. Point is, regardless if its rookie or vet, just about EVERY comedian has gotten booed. Regardless of their stature in the industry.

DC was used as an example b/c even the upper echelon of comedians can get it. Regardless who you are...if you don't come correct...you gettin booed. Facts

No one said she is DC. Point is, regardless if its rookie or vet, just about EVERY comedian has gotten booed. Regardless of their stature in the industry.

DC was used as an example b/c even the upper echelon of comedians can get it. Regardless who you are...if you don't come correct...you gettin booed. Facts
But she ain't funny tho even when she got a script.

She fucked up not being prepared (and possibly intoxicated), nobody disagrees with that. But what does that have to do with this.

Not a gotdamn thing. Show me some other time she totally forgot her material or wasn't prepared.

Katt's bullshit statements ain't have nothing to do w/ her being prepared or lack thereof. His BS was "she ain't funny, there's other comedians HE thinks is funnier and deserves a shot".
So he didn't say anything about her not putting in the work?

Lol bombing only gets a pass when you’ve established how funny you are consistently

So who wanna post a clip of her stand up from a night she didn’t bomb?

Because ppl has her back that make you feel some type of way?

Idk why you wanna simplify it as that..

Long story short my nigga

Haddish been getting a pass despite not being funny for over a year now. Stop coddling her and start judging her based on comedy and not everything else

She Hannibal burress with a mole

Idk why you wanna simplify it as that..

Long story short my nigga

Haddish been getting a pass despite not being funny for over a year now. Stop coddling her and start judging her based on comedy and not everything else

She Hannibal burress with a mole

Being funny is 100% subjective. Everything ain’t for everybody.

Just like rap and that wack nigga Currensy.

Back