Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

This is why I'm confused by the outrage at the idea of the video. I cannot speak on what may have occured before, between, and after filming, but as a culture we have been laughing about pedophilia for a very long time. Chris Rock has a hilarious bit on how most people have a predator in their own family, who is accepted with caution, lol. Comedy isn't always some predator using the platform to be a predator, but rather to highlight dark issues we somehow ignore despite how horrible they are.

He’s telling a story. Not acting it out with an actual child.

How is this confusing to you??!

And as someone who grew up watching MadTV in the 90s, Spears was pretty funny, yet I see people hating on him lately like he's never been funny when you can simply say you're not a fan. The dude was hilarious in the late 90s and early 00s. He's always been a graphic comedian and that is really an extension of that generation, if you were born during the crack boom. That generation has a different sense of humor than any other before it. We are kinda sick for the fun of it sometimes. Hence the current generation.
Aries that you?!

A run too long she had that girls trip moment and got forced on us and wasn’t versatile enough to deserve it. “She ready” and those stereotypical jokes and actions for the white man was trash, passing out fried chicken at the met gala was weak as hell too. The black community doesn’t play with pedophilia so that’s it for her career hopefully

What you mean the black community doesn't play with pedophilia? Yes the fuck we do. It's nasty mfs everywhere in every community.

What you mean the black community doesn't play with pedophilia? Yes the fuck we do. It's nasty mfs everywhere in every community.
It’s not tolerated like it is with white folks. We’re not making penis jokes like them, I’m speaking from my experience in Maryland we didn’t tolerate that shit in the black community

What the hell does penis jokes have to do with pedo behavior
That shit is accepted in the white community, they do incest, molestation and other nasty things at a higher rate then us. To say we do it at the rate they do is wrong. I’ve never had “the creepy uncle” in my family but it’s more common in the white community

Back