Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

They had a real boy, spread eagle in his draws being oogled by Aries Spears.

They had a real boy, getting baby oil rubbed on his back by Aries Spears.

A real boy, had to hear Aries Spears talk about how sexually attractive he is while in a bathtub in his underwear.

This was an actual child having to simulate being preyed on by a grown ass man.

Only an actual pedophile would find this funny because this was a pedophiliac video.
It may be in bad taste, and not funny to anyone not in their circle. But I can't call them pedophiles this fast because of what they thought was going to be funny and a hit online. We should be cautious about these labels because a lot of us have and do laugh at terrible things. Have you seen toddlers in tiaras? There is some awful shit happening to children on TV everyday for entertainment. There is a lot of film and TV featuring child actors performing in roles that feature violence and sexual content that is questionable, so I can't say Spears/Haddish, one who is known for this raw style of comedy already, didn't think they were just being raw comedians again.

And as someone who grew up watching MadTV in the 90s, Spears was pretty funny, yet I see people hating on him lately like he's never been funny when you can simply say you're not a fan. The dude was hilarious in the late 90s and early 00s. He's always been a graphic comedian and that is really an extension of that generation, if you were born during the crack boom. That generation has a different sense of humor than any other before it. We are kinda sick for the fun of it sometimes. Hence the current generation.

I can respect your personal limits. With them I assume you try to have more control over your space and the people around you, so that you don't encounter unintentional disrespect.

Personally though, I have no line when it comes to comedy and don't believe there should be one. Like all entertainment, it is subjective. I understand limits being placed on television, but don't agree with those same limits extending into the Internet. The Internet needs to be the once space that is unsanctioned and ungoverned by a consensus.
It fucked with my moral compass after a while, just certain things I’m not comfortable with

It may be in bad taste, and not funny to anyone not in their circle. But I can't call them pedophiles this fast because of what they thought was going to be funny and a hit online. We should be cautious about these labels because a lot of us have and do laugh at terrible things. Have you seen toddlers in tiaras? There is some awful shit happening to children on TV everyday for entertainment. There is a lot of film and TV featuring child actors performing in roles that feature violence and sexual content that is questionable, so I can't say Spears/Haddish, one who is known for this raw style of comedy already, didn't think they were just being raw comedians again.

What is not pedophilac about having a boy in his underwear spread eagle and being eyefucked by Aries Spears? What grown ass normal ass man wanna look at a boy's crotch he got off the street?

The boy in the video said he was uncomfortable and felt disgusting and he until this day he doesn't go outside or do much.

Why?

Because to him, he was preyed upon by a grown ass man. It wasn't funny, it wasn't a joke, it was a traumatic experience.

You looking at it from some weird point of view as if an actual kid was not being rubbed on by a grown ass man he just met and was recorded on camera.

The kid isn't an actor at all. This wasn't a movie or TV set with his parents present. His goofy ass mother literally had him taken from her by Tiffany and he was told to act this shit out.

99 percent of TV shows and Movies that feature kids doing weird taboo shit, use of age actors that look young, that can understand what they are doing and why they are doing it.

This boy did not.

I don't think any subject is taboo as far as comedy goes. That said you can't just throw any risque joke it act out there and expect it to be accepted just because you call it a joke.
My thing if this was a standup joke yeah it would be still be risque and goofy as hell BUT to take this and turn it into a live action skit. Was just a dumb ass decision to make.

Even though it's been movies made on this same subject multiple times hell didn't Kevin Spacey win a Oscar for being a pedo neighbor and come to find out homie is a actually pedo. I think as a society and he'll a planet we/they had made it to easy to let shit slide when it comes to harmful things pushed out to our children. This Tiffany and Aries shit is fluff compared to what's being shown on TV and movies but still it's bullshit that those two said hey lets make this skit. Just a huge bad idea

I can respect your personal limits. With them I assume you try to have more control over your space and the people around you, so that you don't encounter unintentional disrespect.

Personally though, I have no line when it comes to comedy and don't believe there should be one. Like all entertainment, it is subjective. I understand limits being placed on television, but don't agree with those same limits extending into the Internet. The Internet needs to be the once space that is unsanctioned and ungoverned by a consensus.

The bold is not a good idea. That's an extremely bad idea.

I don't think any subject is taboo as far as comedy goes. That said you can't just throw any risque joke it act out there and expect it to be accepted just because you call it a joke.

I do think there's certain shit that will simply never be funny...but I do agree that too many comics now want to try/say/do something as offensive as possible then try to say it's just a joke when the backlash comes. It's like comics are trying to purposely set themselves up to be "canceled" so they can complain about it. Some white woman comic got flack for failing at that shit last month with a bad R. Kelly joke

And as someone who grew up watching MadTV in the 90s, Spears was pretty funny, yet I see people hating on him lately like he's never been funny when you can simply say you're not a fan. The dude was hilarious in the late 90s and early 00s. He's always been a graphic comedian and that is really an extension of that generation, if you were born during the crack boom. That generation has a different sense of humor than any other before it. We are kinda sick for the fun of it sometimes. Hence the current generation.
That nigga was never that funny nor was he praised as some upper echelon comedian. Nigga did good celebrity impressions. Nigga still do impressions 😐

Playing the voice of reason or having the comedy is subjective stance got you out here looking like a straight bozo. Just say you cool with that skit or pedo skits in general if you are so I can get you the fuck up outta here.

Ole everything can be defended ass nigga. NO...no the fuck it can't be

That nigga was never that funny nor was he praised as some upper echelon comedian. Nigga did good celebrity impressions. Nigga still do impressions 😐

Playing the voice of reason or having the comedy is subjective stance got you out here looking like a straight bozo. Just say you cool with that skit or pedo skits in general if you are so I can get you the fuck up outta here.

Ole everything can be defended ass nigga. NO...no the fuck it can't be
All you have to say is you're not a fan. Ole blah blah ass nigga...

In no way am I defending pedophilia, and if you think I am, you are proving my point about how easy people jump into groupthink without much consideration. I'm criticizing anyone that thinks judging someone else's idea of comedy as just cause to label them a predator. In that case we have to take a fine tooth comb through every performer's work to see if they were too good or suspect in their performance.

I don't like people thinking they can judge others over what they find funny. We laugh at horrible things, it does not make us horrible people.

look the kids here felt they are victims of this art their feelings mean more than the art comedy defense here

Back