Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

That shit is accepted in the white community, they do incest, molestation and other nasty things at a higher rate then us. To say we do it at the rate they do is wrong. I’ve never had “the creepy uncle” in my family but it’s more common in the white community

Bruh the black community definitely has pedos and child molesters and incest we just don’t talk about it. But R Kelly

Bruh the black community definitely has pedos and child molesters and incest we just don’t talk about it. But R Kelly
Is it to the rate of white people? We don’t tolerate that shit like other races. Also my generation and younger calls it out and doesn’t support it. Maybe gen X and those old mawfuckas did but 30 and under don’t tolerate it

No proof just gifs? Like I said we don’t tolerate that shit

We're not getting into a debate I wasn't trying to have.

You said the black community doesn't play with pedophilia. My response was that we do.

Now you want misdirect that bullshit statement into something else. Fuck out my face. You said some dumb shit own it or keep it pushing nigga.

We're not getting into a debate I wasn't trying to have.

You said the black community doesn't play with pedophilia. My response was that we do.

Now you want misdirect that bullshit statement into something else. Fuck out my face. You said some dumb shit own it or keep it pushing nigga.
lol where’s the proof? that’s all I’m asking leave the emotions and name calling out of it

It’s not tolerated like it is with white folks. We’re not making penis jokes like them, I’m speaking from my experience in Maryland we didn’t tolerate that shit in the black community

:wdf5:

DM_R-Kelly-Timeline-1.jpg

^ This nigga had a 25+ year reign of black folks letting his shit slide. Fuk is you talkin bout.

And he wasn't and isn't the only one.

Can’t believe y’all really behaving like telling a joke is on the same level as acting the shit out with kids.

False equivalency ass muhfukkas.

then be all in that thugga thread boohooing and shit.
Flip flopping ass’s

there’s a reason Colombiana wasn’t a direct sequel to Leon The Professional, the international version left a bad taste in everybody mouth and they wanted to distance themselves from the shit.

:wdf5:

DM_R-Kelly-Timeline-1.jpg

^ This nigga had a 25+ year reign of black folks letting his shit slide. Fuk is you talkin bout.

And he wasn't and isn't the only one.
Gen X, my generation was the one that took him down, we don’t tolerate that shit. I’m not getting into an argument about this on a Sunday if you notice it’s not many BLACK people 30 and under that accepts this bullshit. 1 sick celebrity that generation X gave a pass too doesn’t speak to anything recent. I’m aware of the industry being sick (Jay-Z, Russell Simmons, etc.) but that’s not my generation

Back