Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

No proof huh? I’m trying to be finished addressing this shit, point is that the tide is turning as far as tolerating those jokes and actions in our community. Bringing up R Kelly that’s been violating since the 90’s is more disgusting then me pointing out the facts that we ain’t going for that shit

I don't have that info just sitting on my mental rolodex at the ready. And I'm not googling that nasty shit.
Irregardless your response should have been "I was only talking about pedo humor"

this your man's? @Rubato

nO pRoOF hUh?
300px-Mocking_SpongeBob (1).jpg

Not millennials around my age, just admit your generation let it slide more then we did lls. I was in 4th grade when those tapes came out, gen X loves trying to slide the blame towards us

Nigga who blaming "y'all". You the one that brought this gen z/x millennial bullshit like it meant anything.

R. Kelly's shit went thru multiple generations

Foh with this "well if you was in 2nd to 5th grade in 02'..........." :foh5:

Nigga who blaming "y'all". You the one that brought this gen z/x millennial bullshit like it meant anything.

R. Kelly's shit went thru multiple generations

Foh with this "well if you was in 2nd to 5th grade in 02'..........." :foh5:
A millennial made surviving R Kelly we denounced him, gen X who never gets blamed for their fuck ups allowed that mane to move with impunity and passed out his sex tapes not us

Lol at served, millennial black people frown upon pedophilia you brought up the R Kelly point and I said MY generation didn’t defend that shit we denounced him, a millennial made surviving R Kelly and got him outta here. You didn’t do a got damn thing tbh

Who is your generation?

Lol at served, millennial black people frown upon pedophilia you brought up the R Kelly point and I said MY generation didn’t defend that shit we denounced him, a millennial made surviving R Kelly and got him outta here. You didn’t do a got damn thing tbh

No one said anything about YOUR generation but you nigga. You're caught up in your own attempt at misdirection.

served-prince.gif

Back