Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

Y'all know what's crazy? We're all or I should a lot of us will watch House of Dragon's and that show with Game of Thrones has openly pushed and or implied pedo behavior.

I'm high so there's that as well

I called that out and niggas in there treated me as if I was making a fuss about nothing and pointed out that pedophilia was a historical fact in medieval times, when in response I asked "are dragons?" crickets tho.

Y'all know what's crazy? We're all or I should a lot of us will watch House of Dragon's and that show with Game of Thrones has openly pushed and or implied pedo behavior.

Haven't watched a single episode of either. Shit had zero appeal to me.

51n58e5ka34d.jpg

We been beefing over that too

Bruh this nigga took so many picture fails...

I remember when this nigga posted a picture of him and his daughter and it looked like he died 3 days prior to the pic... Shit was so sad ....

But I was relentless as usual.. It's gonna be tough getting into heaven 😕

@Elzo69Renaissance dropped the Droopy pic on his ass in one of them threads

nj78jhwdcckq.jpg

Nah Jeff axel had some shit going on where you could damn near see that niggas heart beat.

a literal pit in his chest not just bird chested.

but like… the nigga could reach in there and pull supplies out.

Nah Jeff axel had some shit going on where you could damn near see that niggas heart beat.

a literal pit in his chest not just bird chested.

but like… the nigga could reach in there and pull supplies out.

Nah, @BlackAx410 was the miscreant throwing whole ass school desks at lil white girls and shit.

And he had them fake gold fronts. Shits was high-larious.

Last edited:
I swear.

It's a lotta niggaz who live the the deeds to others.

A lotta shit y'all talk about niggaz being buried... Y'all didn't carry them shovels

And as a nigga who carried them shovels and buried a lot of these niggaz... Y'all gotta stop bringing them up

Cuz I was literally the person who started the peanut oil roast... Let that nigga rest in peace

Back