Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

I swear.

It's a lotta niggaz who live the the deeds to others.

A lotta shit y'all talk about niggaz being buried... Y'all didn't carry them shovels

And as a nigga who carried them shovels and buried a lot of these niggaz... Y'all gotta stop bringing them up

Cuz I was literally the person who started the peanut oil roast... Let that nigga rest in peace

yeah... but he said it.

That kinda shit really warrants a roast from an entire message board's active members.

Y'all know what's crazy? We're all or I should a lot of us will watch House of Dragon's and that show with Game of Thrones has openly pushed and or implied pedo behavior.

I'm high so there's that as well
They don't even live on earth and it's based on the medieval time and Greek/ Roman history and other times where that was the norm.

Plus anybody on there in sex scenes are grown irl

Don’t people talk about “watch who you leave your kids alone with”?… originally it made it seem like they made the video for pleasure, but now you can see they was trying to be funny to the extreme and leave a message… that shit was creepy to watch, imagine what them people feel like that really get molested by their uncles n shit… prob why a bunch of them boys running around dressing like girls with no daddy at home

I’ve often heard that comedians are the most sadistic and perverse people…the sense of humor is darker than what appears

It makes the “Joker” character make sense

Don’t people talk about “watch who you leave your kids alone with”?… originally it made it seem like they made the video for pleasure, but now you can see they was trying to be funny to the extreme and leave a message… that shit was creepy to watch, imagine what them people feel like that really get molested by their uncles n shit… prob why a bunch of them boys running around dressing like girls with no daddy at home

said they shoulda had Keenan pop up at the end huh? lol

giphy.gif

Back