Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

Lol at served, millennial black people frown upon pedophilia you brought up the R Kelly point and I said MY generation didn’t defend that shit we denounced him, a millennial made surviving R Kelly and got him outta here. You didn’t do a got damn thing tbh
In general most ppl frown on that shit.

R Kelly never was as popular after that tape and trial.

Chocolate Factory came out in the midst of those allegations and still sold.

I don't think any particular generation is responsible for getting Kels locked up.

IDK how old all the ppl are who got R Kelly locked up.

You act like every millennial played a part in him getting caught.

All we could do was withdraw support as the public.

Who is your generation?
Millennial I’m 29, we’ll call out that shit and denounce it, if you notice we don’t have a myriad of pedophiles in these industries like past generations. The girl from Nickelodeon that’s speaking out against Dan Schnieder is from my generation but according to these mawfuckas I’m reaching

Millennial I’m 29, we’ll call out that shit and denounce it, if you notice we don’t have a myriad of pedophiles in these industries like past generations. The girl from Nickelodeon that’s speaking out against Dan Schnieder is from my generation but according to these mawfuckas I’m reaching

bro just for future reference anyone born from the early 80s to early 2000s are by definition millennials which include basically all of us. And I know plenty ppl in our age range who was bumping Kels even after the fact so your theory is already dead in the water

In general most ppl frown on that shit.

R Kelly never was as popular after that tape and trial.

Chocolate Factory came out in the midst of those allegations and still sold.

I don't think any particular generation is responsible for getting Kels locked up.

IDK how old all the ppl are who got R Kelly locked up.

You act like every millennial played a part in him getting caught.

All we could do was withdraw support as the public.
It wasn’t until my generation came of age that he actually got locked up tho

Nigga you talking about "we" like you did something.

Fuck I was supposed to do go out with a rain coat and a camera to catch R Kelly in the act myself?

It's plenty fuckery going on right now with ppl your age and younger still.

Nigga you talking about "we" like you did something.

Fuck I was supposed to do go out with a rain coat and a camera to catch R Kelly in the act myself?

It's plenty fuckery going on right now with ppl your age and younger still.
We’re not on that bullshit like past generations we can pull up mawfuckas if u wanna do that

But you were stating it as facts.
Lol I gotta respond carefully now cuz I’ve been sippin since the start of the game but I just feel like we call out the fuckery as opposed to letting shit slide. Maybe I didn’t have the data to back up my opinions I just feel like we hold people accountable for their bullshit more then past generations

Back