Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ti son speaks after his arrest and gets roasted online

I doubt anybody will be running up in TI's house.

Ppl joke,but ppl in ATL know who to play with and who not to.

TI and his fam are well protected by security and street niggas who will twist niggas.

That's why his son has that attitude because he really been raised around rich street niggas and regular everyday goons and Tip really be on that thinking he's the Kang shit and he's treated like royalty here and I'm sure other places too.

That lil nigga will probably be alright.
Niggas that twist niggas get twisted by other niggas who twist niggas errday.

Yeah but it takes a while plus TI ,his son and circle ain't out shooting at ppl .

The type of petty arguments he got into ain't really at the try to run up in a nigga house who you know got weaponry,security,and connections level

Yeah but it takes a while plus TI ,his son and circle ain't out shooting at ppl .

The type of petty arguments he got into ain't really at the try to run up in a nigga house who you know got weaponry,security,and connections level
Agreed
But his son got ran up on an slapped up. Then went online talking about he got people with guns coming and they going to get pay back

IDK if you mean me but I actually do know something.

I lived next door to a member of TI' s group ,C Rod

I been around TI and his ppl on a few occasions.

I wasn’t speaking to you specifically but I was speaking to what the thread is trending to but while I have you

Loch you said 50x how you be around niggas who are around other niggas and act like you are them niggas

you in their circle right now? You they homie? You know what they thinking?

Call TI right now nigga

Dude is obsessed with getting my attention.
That shit is what’s sick.
A grown man should be pressed about commenting on how another man engages in a convo.

I wasn’t speaking to you specifically but I was speaking to what the thread is trending to but while I have you

Loch you said 50x how you be around niggas who are around other niggas and act like you are them niggas

you in their circle right now? You they homie? You know what they thinking?

Call TI right now nigga
lol Idk when I said 50 xs about being around ppl if I never was or out of the blue randomly.

I don’t have to act like anything.

I know what I have seen in studio sessions and around the scene and knowing ppl in that circle.

I been around so I been around shit and seen incidents.

It’s not something that’s special just a by product of fucking around in the music scene.

lol Idk when I said 50 xs about being around ppl if I never was or out of the blue randomly.

I know what I have seen in studio sessions and around the scene and knowing ppl in that circle.

It’s not something that’s special just a by product of fucking around in the music scene.
Nah you good man I was fucking with you

Dude is obsessed with getting my attention.
That shit is what’s sick.
A grown man should be pressed about commenting on how another man engages in a convo.
Yall got learn when to ignore post. Everything don't deserve ya attention.

Don't be explaining nothing to goofy ass Beta, man. Lol

Agreed
But his son got ran up on an slapped up. Then went online talking about he got people with guns coming and they going to get pay back

The lamest shit these new niggas do is always talk about how they got shooters in their squad. That don't make you look tough, it makes you look like a lame ass nigga hiding behind some real street dudes.

The lamest shit these new niggas do is always talk about how they got shooters in their squad. That don't make you look tough, it makes you look like a lame ass nigga hiding behind some real street dudes.
@DOS_patos That wasn't a real beef .He was talking about a paint gun war

That's why in the video he's laughing damn near talking about I'm loading up all my soldiers.

That was a joke

Last edited:

what-black-woman.gif

ti-laughing.gif

Back