Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ti son speaks after his arrest and gets roasted online

when I was bout 12 or 13 I got in trouble for sumn, thinkin pops bout to whoop me

but he was like "I not gon whoop you anymore, life will teach you lessons if you keep fuckin up"

then few yrs later (bout 15yrs old) I fucked up again, got arrested & sent to juvie

but yea, sometimes you jus gotta let life take it's course

your parents can't hold ya hand thru it all

Ok I’ll explain it further maybe stop giving him so much money when he act like that. It ain’t like the kid working. But obviously didn’t teach him to be humble or any of that. Happens all the time

All of TI other children have shown humbleness in my opinion. King just a wild child, it's not a reflection of T.I and Tiny parenting. A child's/teenager behavior is not always linked to what the parents did or did not do.

All of TI other children have shown humbleness in my opinion. King just a wild child, it's not a reflection of T.I and Tiny parenting. A child's/teenager behavior is not always linked to what the parents did or did not do.

I know but he emulating TI or young TI

Shouldn’t names a rich kid King I know I’m cool with name like DeShawn and Jerkisha etc but naming kids after titles is lame as a bitch. King prince princess Royal all them shit wack as hell to mr

Mr. Roger Nelson does not approve of this post.

Imagine having enough money to move.

And you don’t.

like… they could be in Alaska right now hunting caribous and learning about nature.

but nah… TI just as much to blame.
All that money and the boy only know how to play football.

like the scouts was never within his grasp huh?

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Back