Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ti son speaks after his arrest and gets roasted online

All that needs to happen to this literally representation of the rabies virus is him getting jumped, stabbed, shit or going to prison.

People like this motherfucker, who has been given every single advantage in life besides looking like the literal representation of the rabies virus, just need to face some personal adversity.

Let this little motherfucker fuck with the wrong one that's willing to take it there.

Like I tell all these young people that wanna be bad ass and have nothing happen to them so it just encourages them to treat life like GTA...

If you ain't willing to kill nobody, you really ain't that bad. Only reason why you able to walk around here and treat people like shit and do what you want is because people got higher priorities than to go to prison teaching your dumb ass a lesson.

But you gonna run into the right one that ain't gonna give a fuck that die and they gonna send your ass to hell or you gonna go to prison.

God don't love fools, they get punished. Keep acting like you bad, you ain't bad, you really a bitch.

picard-facepalm.gif

I didn’t know y’all knew so much about Ti’s kids
They have a reality show. And while it might be embellishments on some stuff. Over the years you see the real parts. His sons Messiah and Domani are very introverted and chill.They in the industry

They have a reality show. And while it might be embellishments on some stuff. Over the years you see the real parts. His sons Messiah and Domani are very introverted and chill.They in the industry
Oh yeah I forgot about that show

Didn’t know ppl actually watched it like that

Wasn't he the baby child until they had they baby girl 10+ yrs later?

I'm sure that plays a part in his behavior

Back