Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ti son speaks after his arrest and gets roasted online

what-black-woman.gif

ti-laughing.gif
I started the whole "twist" Convo but once you quoted this.......pause

Dude can’t help how he looks so all of the jokes on his appearance is corny to me. He might be 18, but he’s still a child.

Also, there is some power that TI wields over his son. He probably got that old school mentality though that once you turn 18/graduate high school you on your own, but that’s not true. Not today. These kids ain’t 80’s babies where they learned a ton of life lessons as a teenager. They been coddled and in the house most of they’re life. They not outside like we were.

TI can cut his funds off, not allow him to go out, make him get a job and pay rent/bills, etc. There’s plenty of ways to curb certain behaviors. If they don’t follow the rules, then they move out of the house. Either way, lessons will be learned.

Dude can’t help how he looks so all of the jokes on his appearance is corny to me. He might be 18, but he’s still a child.

Also, there is some power that TI wields over his son. He probably got that old school mentality though that once you turn 18/graduate high school you on your own, but that’s not true. Not today. These kids ain’t 80’s babies where they learned a ton of life lessons as a teenager. They been coddled and in the house most of they’re life. They not outside like we were.

TI can cut his funds off, not allow him to go out, make him get a job and pay rent/bills, etc. There’s plenty of ways to curb certain behaviors. If they don’t follow the rules, then they move out of the house. Either way, lessons will be learned.
But how do we know he hasn’t tried this already?

Like, how do ya'll know that TI hasn't done any of that with the kid. There seem to be some wild ass assumptions being made here. Maybe TI is a bad father, or maybe he's done everything he can with this kid and has realized that the dude might have to learn some hard lessons on his own. Do any of us have enough info to say which is more correct?

But how do we know he hasn’t tried this already?
Like, how do ya'll know that TI hasn't done any of that with the kid. There seem to be some wild ass assumptions being made here. Maybe TI is a bad father, or maybe he's done everything he can with this kid and has realized that the dude might have to learn some hard lessons on his own. Do any of us have enough info to say which is more correct?
I wasn't really making a statement on what he is or isn’t doing, moreso refuting the statements by some saying he can’t do anything.

Last edited:
I mean if he living with his kid tho there is a lot he can do besides let it just happen

The point is that none of us know what he's done. People seem to be assuming that he hasn't done anything and is just giving up on his son. That's weird to me. That's his child. He cares about the kid much more than any of us, so why are so many people assuming that he hasn't attempted any basic disciplinary measures?

I wasn't really making a statement on what he is or isn’t doing, moreso refuting thr statements by some saying he can’t do anything.

I quoted you, but I wasn't trying to single you out. It just seems like a lot of people are making some big assumptions. Like TI started his response off by asking people to stop telling him that he needs to talk to his child. That's wild to me. Like people really out there thinking this dude didn't say anything to his own son?

From the response to the waffle house incident its clear as day TI isnt doing all the shit, cut da bullshit. He's prob not even home all that much, which is probably a huge factor in this.

The point is that none of us know what he's done. People seem to be assuming that he hasn't done anything and is just giving up on his son. That's weird to me. That's his child. He cares about the kid much more than any of us, so why are so many people assuming that he hasn't attempted any basic disciplinary measures?

I quoted you, but I wasn't trying to single you out. It just seems like a lot of people are making some big assumptions. Like TI started his response off by asking people to stop telling him that he needs to talk to his child. That's wild to me. Like people really out there thinking this dude didn't say anything to his own son?

Yea people are thinking he didn’t say anything because of how he act but I mean folks always assume that’s part of fame

Back