Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ti son speaks after his arrest and gets roasted online

So worried bout his daughter hymen yet when it come to his son acting a fuckin fool all of a sudden it's "aint nothin I can do"

If he still under your roof it's plenty you can do

I remember another thread about what some of yall would do if you felt like ya teenager disrespected you in a convo. And people sure made it known that they wielded a lot of power, and had some long lists of shit they would and could do. People were even outraged at the potential thought of that type of scenario.

But in this thread, its like 'If I mentioned it to him once and he continues, there nothing I can do.' 'Since he graduated highschool and is grown now idk if i can even tell him how to live his life.' 'Guess he has to die or go to prison to find out about life, i have no power here and dont know what else to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

They making it seem like he moved to the other side of the country, has his own money & supports himself. The kid still lives in ya house and you pay for his shit, you still have a lot of say in his life.

I remember another thread about what some of yall would do if you felt like ya teenager disrespected you in a convo. And people sure made it known that they wielded a lot of power, and had some long lists of shit they would and could do. People were even outraged at the potential thought of that type of scenario.

But in this thread, its like 'If I mentioned it to him once and he continues, there nothing I can do.' 'Since he graduated highschool and is grown now idk if i can even tell him how to live his life.' 'Guess he has to die or go to prison to find out about life, i have no power here and dont know what else to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

They making it seem like he moved to the other side of the country, has his own money & supports himself. The kid still lives in ya house and you pay for his shit, you still have a lot of say in his life.

Exactly

He stated he did talk to him again though.

He stated he did talk to him again though.
Seeing how he acted previously, I'm sure TI was laughing and joking throughout the whole convo. So odds are it wasnt much of a talk, just like his explanation for the waffle house incident.

Seeing how he acted previously, I'm sure TI was laughing and joking throughout the whole convo. So odds are it wasnt much of a talk, just like his explanation for the waffle house incident.
Could be and could it be.

He said he talked to him and let him know the way he’s trying to live can end up

What did he do at Waffle House? I don’t keep up with this shit
Theres a thread on here (too lazy to find it but video is online), he filmed himself at waffle house cursing out some lady that worked there, flashing money/talking boss shit. Then was telling some other male employee to come outside as he was leaving, hinting he'd shoot him or do something to him if he did.

TI's response to that was to come online kinda standing up for his son/downplaying the situation. He said something along the lines of, he spoke to his son and told him not to argue with people that arnt happy with their lives ( basically poor people). Whole thing was goofy.

Only a matter of time til we get a story like this

I doubt anybody will be running up in TI's house.

Ppl joke,but ppl in ATL know who to play with and who not to.

TI and his fam are well protected by security and street niggas who will twist niggas.

That's why his son has that attitude because he really been raised around rich street niggas and regular everyday goons and Tip really be on that thinking he's the Kang shit and he's treated like royalty here and I'm sure other places too.

That lil nigga will probably be alright.

Back