Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI destroys Coondace Owens

Candace Owens deserves no respect period. It's not the fact that she's a Republican or has a different viewpoint than most blacks, that's the problem. The problem is that we only know her because she so proudly shills herself out to the Republican party just like people like Sheriff Clarke and Ben Carson. They do and say things they can't possibly be good for the black community for the sole purpose of gaining notoriety and getting paid. Every now and then she might say something that make sense, but it's always a case of her mixing some truth in with bullshit to make it smell better.

TI is good at recognizing bullshit and calling it out. The problem is that all he knows how to do is bark when he sees it. Sometimes that's the best response, sometimes it isn't. It's one of those cases where the saying "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" applies. He doesn't really have the knowledge base or temperament to deal with every approach.

Mike does. It was kinda brilliant for him to point out Reconstruction as the time when Black America was great. Even knowing about that period, I never would have thought to argue from that perspective, but he's right. That's a point that needs to be made in front of black and non-black audiences. It needs to be made in front of black audiences so people understand that it is possible for us to thrive if we operate correctly. It needs to be made in front of non-black audiences to dead all those "why haven't black people ever achieved anything?" questions that non-blacks are always throwing out to try and make it seem as though we aren't about shit. For those that don't really understand how significant a time Wilmington was for blacks and the lengths to which whites went to stamp out black progress, check out this video for just one example of what happened during that period.

i think i made a thread on wilmington NC

Candace Owens deserves no respect period. It's not the fact that she's a Republican or has a different viewpoint than most blacks, that's the problem. The problem is that we only know her because she so proudly shills herself out to the Republican party just like people like Sheriff Clarke and Ben Carson. They do and say things they can't possibly be good for the black community for the sole purpose of gaining notoriety and getting paid. Every now and then she might say something that make sense, but it's always a case of her mixing some truth in with bullshit to make it smell better.

TI is good at recognizing bullshit and calling it out. The problem is that all he knows how to do is bark when he sees it. Sometimes that's the best response, sometimes it isn't. It's one of those cases where the saying "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" applies. He doesn't really have the knowledge base or temperament to deal with every approach.

Mike does. It was kinda brilliant for him to point out Reconstruction as the time when Black America was great. Even knowing about that period, I never would have thought to argue from that perspective, but he's right. That's a point that needs to be made in front of black and non-black audiences. It needs to be made in front of black audiences so people understand that it is possible for us to thrive if we operate correctly. It needs to be made in front of non-black audiences to dead all those "why haven't black people ever achieved anything?" questions that non-blacks are always throwing out to try and make it seem as though we aren't about shit. For those that don't really understand how significant a time Wilmington was for blacks and the lengths to which whites went to stamp out black progress, check out this video for just one example of what happened during that period.

All that is cool. The question STILL remains: Then why invite her?

The only niggas that needed to be on that panel was killer mike and candace owens and it shouldnt have taken place in front of an audience. Rest of them were completely useless.

If you watched the whole thing she started off by saying shit we've all said or agreed with about the degradation of the family unit, the education system etc. She loses ppl with the trump shit and being an obvious sellout for the coon dollars.

Candace does what all them dusty hotep preachers and red pill niggas on yt do. Start off with a good thesis, use flimsy ass "evidence" to back up the claim, then restate the thesis for the conclusion. But niggas be so gassed off agreeing with the point they dont care about the stupid arguments in the middle.

Last edited:
Have em on and dismantle em. Like what bill maher did to that milo dude and what roland martin did to the leader of the alt right
Trolls don’t care bout losing no argument or even common sense ....their goal is name recognition as long as ppl are speaking their names and are associating them to respectable ppl in some way shape or form...they won

How you think we got Trump? Had ppl told him to gtfoh or not given him a platform we wouldn’t be here

All of that just being the acceptance of the warped reality of the world. They may in a way be smarter and mature than us,being they accept that no matter what their personal opinion is, the game is the game, and playing the game is how you win.

I read a while back how the first time Keith Olbermann met Sean Hannity he was appalled. He said Hannity approached him at a dinner party and tried to be chummy. Keith basically said he asked him, are you fucking serious? With all the shit you talk about me and my viewpoints. He said Hannity laughed and said basically

giphy (2).gif

And he was surprised that Keith was actually serious and not fulla shit like him.

From that point on I never took anything any political commentator said seriously

Back