Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI destroys Coondace Owens

Be the change that you want to see champ? You could easily post this stuff all the time but you rarely make a new topic? You obviously got all the time to do so? Can’t complain what you won’t change
are you even fucking serious with this post?

im going to assume you just taking shots to be funny.

lol..good one

Fuck that hoe ass,coon,self hating,clout chasing,anti black,bed wenching,cunt bitch
I don’t say this disrespectfully but I don’t engage in stupid talk, namecalling when the stakes this high

That shit has nothing to do with my post. You’ve just added nothing to the conversation so why say it? Go up bro

If you not going let her get her shit off, it’s no reason to have her there

I would love to see shorty get put in the hot seat and challenged but she being challenged with stupidity cause niggas don’t read, don’t know history, and emotional

TI talking about progress and niggas clapping, you have no idea what’s happening to the inner cities. Niggas think Flint the only place with lead water. Niggas ain’t tapped in foreal. Niggas can learn from shorty cause even when she wrong, she ain’t on that victim shit

Question tho why we the only ones who put entertainers in these panels? I don’t like saying “why niggas do” etc but for real we giving too much influence to rappers and actors and people like that. Like where are the regular folks the not entertainers. The real politicians? I feel like it leads to us not taking it seriously

If you not going let her get her shit off, it’s no reason to have her there

I would love to see shorty get put in the hot seat and challenged but she being challenged with stupidity cause niggas don’t read, don’t know history, and emotional

TI talking about progress and niggas clapping, you have no idea what’s happening to the inner cities. Niggas think Flint the only place with lead water. Niggas ain’t tapped in foreal. Niggas can learn from shorty cause even when she wrong, she ain’t on that victim shit

While I dont agree with Candace I see your point here. It’s not always good to shut down the other side even if like 98% of what they say is bs. At least not in this instance.

Killer mike had a good point

He didn’t say anything

Let her articulate her stance

that was corny

KM saved him from getting embarrassed cause shorty was gon eat his ass with facts and make us all look bad in the process, shit still kind of a shit show but it’s a effort
Her stance is: Candace Owens for white supremacy.

Back