Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI destroys Coondace Owens

Like I told other homie, this is stupid people talk

I deal with context. I donā€™t know shit about white supremacy. I am the supreme nigga
Thats cute bruh.. but in reality we have an open white supremacist in the White House, hate crimes and mass shootings are at an all time high based o his anti-minority rhetoric. Candace Owens is in full lockstep with that. She is not for black people, she is for maintaining the status quo for her own benefit

I dont know who Candace Owens is or anything about her stance on things because TI yelled the whole time after he asked his question.

Killer Mike seemed fed up with the bullshit too.
She's trumps black mouthpiece for white supremacy. Her sole mission is to disparage black people to appease her 90% white following

I dont know who Candace Owens is or anything about her stance on things because TI yelled the whole time after he asked his question.

Do some research b4 y'all jump out phone booth tryna save the ho.
Bitch wasn't bout to say shit.

The question :
When was america great

Candace: well all countries had slaves
Tip: bish wut
Ablackweb: I was really interested to see where she was going, fuck TI

Man y'all gtfoh

She got a Twitter she just a young black conservative lady. Pro trump

Niggas said you can't learn shit from YouTube....

If you not there...this is a pathway to great conversation some people are not local to.

Some people seek to learn ...others love to stay stupid.

Props for the drop.
Really? What a terribly ignorant thing to say. My God....

Do some research b4 y'all jump out phone booth tryna save the ho.
Bitch wasn't bout to say shit.

The question :
When was america great

Candace: well all countries had slaves
Tip: bish wut
Ablackweb: I was really interested to see where she was going, fuck TI

Man y'all gtfoh
Amateur move by TI tho the question was a checkmate he should ve kept quiet and let her make an ass out of herself.

Question tho why we the only ones who put entertainers in these panels? I donā€™t like saying ā€œwhy niggas doā€ etc but for real we giving too much influence to rappers and actors and people like that. Like where are the regular folks the not entertainers. The real politicians? I feel like it leads to us not taking it seriously
It was a hip hop thing specifically

Thats cute bruh.. but in reality we have an open white supremacist in the White House, hate crimes and mass shootings are at an all time high based o his anti-minority rhetoric. Candace Owens is in full lockstep with that. She is not for black people, she is for maintaining the status quo for her own benefit
In reality, thereā€™s no such thing as white supremacy but then you have to acknowledge your choice to be a victim

Are there racists, sure but what the fuck are you gonna do about it beside bitch and namecall?

This was an opportunity to discuss ideas, move the conversation forward. She sat in there in a room full of niggas she knew wasnā€™t trying to hear what she had to say, let her talk. Make her make you understand even if you donā€™t agree.

ā€œSheā€™s on the left, heā€™s on the right, supremacy, slavery, wahhhā€ dawg Iā€™m not trying to hear that bitch shit. We going forward, ideas

Back