Welcome To aBlackWeb

TI destroys Coondace Owens

All of that just being the acceptance of the warped reality of the world. They may in a way be smarter and mature than us,being they accept that no matter what their personal opinion is, the game is the game, and playing the game is how you win.

I read a while back how the first time Keith Olbermann met Sean Hannity he was appalled. He said Hannity approached him at a dinner party and tried to be chummy. Keith basically said he asked him, are you fucking serious? With all the shit you talk about me and my viewpoints. He said Hannity laughed and said basically

View attachment 169542

And he was surprised that Keith was actually serious and not fulla shit like him.

From that point on I never took anything any political commentator said seriously

Yea. I get the sense alotta those right wing pundits are jus playin a role. Its all a hustle. A job is a job.

tenor.gif

Killer Mike was great everybody else could've just stayed the fuck home or been in the audience.

Black people need to include more actual people who do this type of work everyday and specialize in that type of work on these forums instead of fucking entertainers and athletes. I get it the entertainers and athletes will bring in more folks than the people who do that type of work daily but at least have more of them and sprinkle in a few entertainers and athletes.

IMO that would lead to a better discussion and better info being put to our people.

Last edited:
Question tho why we the only ones who put entertainers in these panels? I don’t like saying “why niggas do” etc but for real we giving too much influence to rappers and actors and people like that. Like where are the regular folks the not entertainers. The real politicians? I feel like it leads to us not taking it seriously

White people do this too. Wasn't Clint Eastwood on tv talking to a damn empty chair supporting Republicans just a few years back? White entertainers have always been involved in political things.

Lol TI talks a whole bunch of nothing

TI is one of those niggas who gets caught up in trying to sound smart instead of explaining shit in the simplest terms possible. You can tell he gets the concepts but he gets so caught up in trying to make sure people know he gets it that he ends up rambling. If he just spoke like he does on the regular then he wouldn't sound so full of shit when he's talking

White people do this too. Wasn't Clint Eastwood on tv talking to a damn empty chair supporting Republicans just a few years back? White entertainers have always been involved in political things.

True and that Clint Eastwood shit was wild af. But I’m feeling like we seeing too many rappers too many diddy and David banner and TI an shit

True and that Clint Eastwood shit was wild af. But I’m feeling like we seeing too many rappers too many diddy and David banner and TI an shit

I don't think rappers like David Banner are a problem cause seems like he does the research for the shit he speaks on. Folks like TI I agree with you on. Its not that he doesn't know its just like it was said a few posts up he talks so much he just ends up saying a whole bunch of nothing.

We as a society tend to think people who are rich are smart when that's not the case at all. ALl throughout history famous folks have been out spoken about ther beliefs. Go look up old Hollywood stars and their interviews and see how often they talked about politics. It's how we know so many were so damn openly racists. It ain't just a black community things, it's this stupid idea we have that simply because you've shown the ability to make money, or have others make money off you, that somehow means you know about the world when majority of humans don't know shit to begin with.

We literally have a current president who is a reality tv star and a former dead president as an actor. Entertainment always been intertwined with politics. Circus and bread is always the game, but the real look is what their true objective is and what are their policies.

We as a society tend to think people who are rich are smart when that's not the case at all. ALl throughout history famous folks have been out spoken about ther beliefs. Go look up old Hollywood stars and their interviews and see how often they talked about politics. It's how we know so many were so damn openly racists. It ain't just a black community things, it's this stupid idea we have that simply because you've shown the ability to make money, or have others make money off you, that somehow means you know about the world when majority of humans don't know shit to begin with.

Right, wealthy people often can be just as damn stupid like the dude on the corner, one has a highly sought talent and while the other isn't talented. Hell, a lot of thinkers and people who base their lives on sociology/psychology and etc don't even make that much and quite boring.

We literally have a current president who is a reality tv star and a former dead president as an actor. Entertainment always been intertwined with politics. Circus and bread is always the game, but the real look is what their true objective is and what are their policies.

The people never know their real policies because that is dictated by the big money donors who selected them to be put into office to do their bidding. Telling the truth that their policies will be dictated by big business will fuck with how all this shit has been set up to make the people feel like they're really involved in the presidency.

Mike needs to watch his weight and get healthy man. He getting up there in age where his weight can hurt him and he is too important for black culture. His stance, opinions and views are very unique and refreshing. We need him long as we can man

Agreed. According to to his IG, he's working on it. Nigga said 'the thought of dying and having some young nigga fucking my wife is my motivation'. Lol

this took a very interesting turn.

i think entertainers tend to speak to those without guidance, or proper guidance.

we all know critical thinking is underrated in society. most people want to be told what to think.
going outside group think is looked down on.

i look that candace was up there because not everyone thinks like the others and maybe a discussion can come to a happy medium is emotions wer in control.

i think it was wrong to say what she said was bullshit.......we need to embrace her and refocus her. dont shun her. dont shut her down.....then we would be just like white people who wont let us speak,

if she talks bullshit. cool.
let her finish and move on.
critical thinking , asking the right questions to get the right answers and having respectful debate...can make this great.

this took a very interesting turn.

i think entertainers tend to speak to those without guidance, or proper guidance.

we all know critical thinking is underrated in society. most people want to be told what to think.
going outside group think is looked down on.

i look that candace was up there because not everyone thinks like the others and maybe a discussion can come to a happy medium is emotions wer in control.

i think it was wrong to say what she said was bullshit.......we need to embrace her and refocus her. dont shun her. dont shut her down.....then we would be just like white people who wont let us speak,

if she talks bullshit. cool.
let her finish and move on.
critical thinking , asking the right questions to get the right answers and having respectful debate...can make this great.

Those without guidance or proper guidance is the majority of people though. Since we don't control our own narrative athletes and entertainers are whats propped up as the standard and who black people should follow and look to be like.

We know this yet the people who put shit like these forums together do the same shit knowing they are not the best representatives to put forward for these discussions.

It makes me think what they really are trying to accomplish by doing that bullshit. Like I said understand putting some up there because some are actually knowledgeable about plenty of things affecting us. At the same time though we have to include the proper folks along with them.

Back