Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thread: A lot of white people were shocked to learn about the Tulsa bombings from HBO's The Watchmen

nah man, aint nobody acting clueless...i need you to stick to whats actually being typed and not projecting what you think people mean. There is no room for misinterpretation if you do that

I think you're clueless and play it safe.

Several posters have posted that about your posts and I am starting to side with them.

I think you're clueless and play it safe.

Several posters have posted that about your posts and I am starting to side with them.
nah b

i'm just not as extreme in my povs as a lot of you are

you can side with whomever you feel like supports your position...thats cool, but just know if i disagree or want to challenge your pov about it, i'ma do just that

but i'll bite, in your opinion, how am I clueless

Co-sign... I'm just reading this shit shaking my damn head bruh

Who said this? The only point I saw being made were that some white folks know about it and play dumb... and other white folks are legit ignorant and cant be bothered to know or care about their fucked up history when it comes to what their ancestors did to black folks

That narrative is incorrect and that narrative is not helpful to black people

lol the whole premise of this thread was to discuss how many ignorant white folks straight up didnt know about alot of the fucked up shit their ancestors did, Tulsa being ONE example of many.. and how they reacted to having that mirror put into their face..

Yet here we are, clowning each other for not knowing ALL of that history as well... saying who's blacker and more woke than who...arguing about folks making excuses for white folks(when nobody is doing that).

shit is wild

nah b

i'm just not as extreme in my povs as a lot of you are

you can side with whomever you feel like supports your position...thats cool, but just know if i disagree or want to challenge your pov about it, i'ma do just that

There's no such thing as an extremist point of view, either it's the truth or not.

lol the whole premise of this thread was to discuss how many ignorant white folks straight up didnt know about alot of the fucked up shit their ancestors did, Tulsa being ONE example of many.. and how they reacted to having that mirror put into their face..

Yet here we are, clowning each other for not knowing ALL of that history as well... saying who's blacker and more woke than who...arguing about folks making excuses for white folks(when nobody is doing that).

shit is wild disgusting.

Fixed. God bless.

shit is wild

That's why the thread is at it's pace because black people think many white people are ignorant about this example because of an article. Black folks give whites too many outlets when there's tons of evidence of white people evil acts being displayed.

what does this mean 5th

serious question
What you and others are doing now in this thread. When there’s a thread about a black person doing something bad or accused of something. Use this very energy in that thread too. What’s not to understand?

for example when niggas like @DOS_patos treat black people like a monolith over perceived or not perceived negative shit. I need you to go into that thread and quote him and act the same way you're doing now. Make sense? Because I’ve never seen you do that.

Not to mention killer Mike mentioning that black people were at their economic strongest during this period and that shit went over mad people heads.

Like as bad as slavery was.... We did "get over that" but what people miss is that when we were segragated after slavery... We had a shit load of labor workers.... Prolly the largest percentage in the country.

So we as a people were 100% on the route to create generational wealth, make a significant impact on society, and do all this without white aid, support, or encouragement.

We were electing officials, starting banks, owning property... Really living the American...

It wasn't slavery that crushed black folk...

It was the systematic complete devastation of black progress that set us back.... With BWS in Tulsa being the prime example of what it truly is we can't "bounce back" from....

And every single time we try to get organized or even worse.... Unified.... We were crushed with the same prejudice.

They killed black leaders as if they were the true terrorist. They ran up in a fucking apartment to assassinate a nigga.... In his fucking sleep.

Like how dangerous is a broke ass 21 year old kid who was living in small ass apartment with no body guards who just talking about black empowerment??

21 bruh..... They killed the shit outta 21 year old cuz they wanted to silence him.

Like it's so many reasons why shit is the way it is.

We absolutely should talk about it

Nobody understands this but the few of us the state of black people today is deeper than the atrocities of slavery

That's why the thread is at it's pace because black people think many white people are ignorant about this example because of an article. Black folks give whites too many outlets when there's tons of evidence of white people evil acts being displayed.

You do realize they can be ignorant to the atrocities committed by their ancestors AND STILL be racist pieces of shit right?

You do realize they can be ignorant to the atrocities committed by their ancestors AND STILL be racist pieces of shit right?

Racists know their history, they wouldn't be racist if they don't have any history to go off by.

Learned behavior comes from history of repeated acts or taught information

Ayo @Reem, quick question. You got any white friends?

And I'm using the word 'friends' pretty loosely. Associates, acquaintances, whatever. Even if it's just a white nigga that you cool with and CAN - regardless of if you actually HAVE - have conversations about certain race-related shit.

Back