Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thread: A lot of white people were shocked to learn about the Tulsa bombings from HBO's The Watchmen

are black people in your opinion a monolith?

As for the second post you quoted, i take that to be a misinterpretation of his thoughts, but i dont want to speak for that man. I just know i took his response differently from you and i didnt think he was saying not all white people are bad.
They look at us as a monolith though....

Also...yeah there is this weird ass safekeeping that goes on when it comes to information. Again knowing how skewed history has been presented to the world let alone black folks to be shocked somebody doesn't know the same shit you do is stupid as fuck. Not everyone had the same access to information. There's still folks in 2019 who don't have reliable sources to get daily news updates let alone search on topics from decades and centuries ago. So thr "how could you not know" shit makes you look dumb and not the person you're talking too

didnt theloniousmonk say this?

why not just quote his entire post so people know who you referring to

If they've read the post in here, the black people would already know what was said.

That's why I stated, there's need a verification in these type of threads, black people pushing out this narrative is dangerous, or either a coon

That's just it. They ain't playing dumb. They really are that stupid and you can see it in how easily the majority are and have been manipulated to hold the viewpoints that do which in the long run has done more damage than good to everybody on the planet including themselves. Again using Rosewood there's a line in the movie where a white man tells another white man the only thing he has going for him over a black man is that he's white. No more no less. They've used that ideal to trick white folks into going against their own best interest and it still works today.
Okay....

How did this thread about the ignorance of while people to their own atrocities somehow devolve YET AGAIN into black people arguing amongst each other?

Make it make sense.
all your answers are on the first page fam

and i was really hoping it wouldnt have come to this point, yet here we are

How did this thread about the ignorance of while people to their own atrocities somehow devolve YET AGAIN into black people arguing amongst each other?

Make it make sense.

Because black people think most white people are not racists and that they don't care about the plights of black folks.

Black people think white people should teach us our history

Black people think white people are not invested in their evil acts and that black people shouldn't take as much time out of their day to worry about what is being done to their people

Because black people think most white people are not racists and that they don't care about the plights of black folks.

Black people think white people are not invested in their evil acts and that black people shouldn't take as much time out of their day to worry about what is being done to their people
WHO
IN
HERE
SAID
THESE
THINGS

you projecting fam

I kinda answered that question already. Besides isn’t this thread about white people?
it is about a percentage of them who were unaware of the events surrounding the Tulsa bombings prior to seeing it being depicted in the opening scene of the watchmen, so...technically yes

Make it make sense.

Co-sign... I'm just reading this shit shaking my damn head bruh

Who said this? The only point I saw being made were that some white folks know about it and play dumb... and other white folks are legit ignorant and cant be bothered to know or care about their fucked up history when it comes to what their ancestors did to black folks

I don't think so.

You can't save everybody

You can act clueless to somebody else. I've seen you do it to other posters to lighten the mood

nah man, aint nobody acting clueless...i need you to stick to whats actually being typed and not projecting what you think people mean. There is no room for misinterpretation if you do that

and here come @Inori off the top turnbuckle making sense again

you gotta stop this brah

Back