Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

I live in the suburbs so there are no corner stores (bodegas) around the way. The equivalent would be 7/11. Wonder if I can pull that off.

But she cant eat in my car. She gonna have to eat those dry wings and day old hot dogs with the door opened as she leans the food outside the door. Dessert will be a hostess cupcake. Or a donut from the case that got flies in it. For me and her, that's like $15-20 total.

Yeah, I think dodge is onto something.

I live in the suburbs so there are no corner stores (bodegas) around the way. The equivalent would be 7/11. Wonder if I can pull that off.

Deli
Cafe
Coffee Shop
Juice Bar

If you can’t find a nice, small, comfortable spot, relocate and get creative

You thinking too much about this shit

Been retired from the game for 11 yrs now, but if I came back its dutch on 1st datez. Nothing wrong with it.

This day and age its too many chicks that just want a free meal. Besides that, a lot but not all women wanna shit on men but still want them to pay for everything. Cant have it both ways.

If I ever became single again Id be cut throat as fuck.

I have a friend that had a list of restaurants she wanted to eat at or try for the 1st time.

She would have different guys take her to each one then check the restaurant off her list. I would just sit back and laugh when she told me he stories cause it was really funny. Most of the guys were from dating sites and a few from her church.

Ironic enough...she's married now.

That's kinda what I'm getting at though. I always thought this shit became more rampant with the rise of dating sites/apps. When you meet someone in person, you usually do a little more talking up front and you can kinda see where their heads are at. With some of those dating apps, people are literally finding a person and going out with them hours later. That makes it a lot easier for chicks to use dudes for free meals or to basically trade sex for food which is common now too apparently.

Deli
Cafe
Coffee Shop
Juice Bar

If you can’t find a nice, small, comfortable spot, relocate and get creative

You thinking too much about this shit
Lol, im just getting my jokes off my dude.

Me personally, I like to have fun and try new restaurants. I dont do like 5 star restaurants or a steakhouse on the first date. But the place will be moderate with the vibe, food and price. I always suggest trying a place that neither of us have been to. If there is no second date, it is what it is. Sometimes, they are just friend material or they may think of that to me as well.

I once did a first date at a salsa class date night. Then we got something to eat.
Sometimes, my dates are more simpler. It all depends on what their interest are.

The numbers show that women are outpacing men when it comes to earnings now. This will be a more interesting question in a couple decades.

I still hold to the traditional mind frame that the man should be the head and provider of the household. I don’t give excuses at all to the degenerate offsprings of the past 2-3 generations to allow that EVER change…

However due to women advancing, I can definitely see how dating and courting will change.

As I said several times….dudes are gonna have to leave that trick mindset alone and find a woman that can enjoy the simple shit when it comes to the beginning stages of dating.

Couple of niggas here don’t get it. But if you can’t find a woman that enjoys a simple walk around the way, a car ride around the town, or a seat at the Coffee shop as a first date. Even as something as simple as just getting a slice of pizza…then I highly doubt yall will enjoy each others time and company when things do get closer.

But I’ll let @loud-ninja spend all his paycheck money on hoes he just met at Ruth Chris

Ol Mr.Freeman from Boondocks ass nigga..lol

Lol, im just getting my jokes off my dude.

Me personally, I like to have fun and try new restaurants. I dont do like 5 star restaurants or a steakhouse on the first date. But the place will be moderate with the vibe, food and price. I always suggest trying a place that neither of us have been to. If there is no second date, it is what it is. Sometimes, they are just friend material or they may think of that to me as well.

I once did a first date at a salsa class date night. Then we got something to eat.
Sometimes, my dates are more simpler. It all depends on what their interest are.

Tell her meet me at Starbucks and watch her fall in love with you

That’s all you gotta do b…

I still hold to the traditional mind frame that the man should be the head and provider of the household. I don’t give excuses at all to the degenerate offsprings of the past 2-3 generations to allow that EVER change…

However due to women advancing, I can definitely see how dating and courting will change.

As I said several times….dudes are gonna have to leave that trick mindset alone and find a woman that can enjoy the simple shit when it comes to the beginning stages of dating.

Couple of niggas here don’t get it. But if you can’t find a woman that enjoys a simple walk around the way, a car ride around the town, or a seat at the Coffee shop as a first date. Even as something as simple as just getting a slice of pizza…then I highly doubt yall will enjoy each others time and company when things do get closer.

But I’ll let @loud-ninja spend all his paycheck money on hoes he just met at Ruth Chris

Ol Mr.Freeman from Boondocks ass nigga..lol
Lol, Nice try but I dont go into a date thinking they out to get me. I dont date women who are broke or women who feel entitled. There are conversations before the date that lets me know what type of person they might be.

Most times, my first date is under $60 if there are no drinks. I only drink if they do. Not a huge drinker. Last date I had a few weeks ago was at a ramen spot. I asked her what type of food she wanted and She said asian food. So I suggested a ramen spot in DC. $18 a bowl. If im worried that a girl im talking to thinks a free meal is a come up, my standards are low.

That's not breaking my bank. I would also suggest "jazz in the park" in DC. Free music and entry. I like to be in places that are fun and have a goodbvibe. Coffee shops dont do that for me

"I play the thief
What!
Sensations at the Mardi Gras
We screaming Cheeba!
Fulfilling pleasures in my castles
Blow the smoke out
The Garcia Vega substitutes
When the Dutch is gone...."
😁

In 2022, you have to vest women. I know niggas say they do but they don't, and niggas say they don't and they don't but if I don't, it's easy to run into one of those situations @WilberDMillz was mentioning lol

Back