Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

This is some real player shit. You take a woman out to what YOU like.
This is what I be saying. I dont understand why dating is so hard for some ppl. The shit is supposed to be fun. Take each other to spots you actually like and on activities you actually enjoy doing. If the other person sucks oh well at least you got to do what you liked anyway.

This is what I be saying. I dont understand why dating is so hard for some ppl. The shit is supposed to be fun. Take each other to spots you actually like and on activities you actually enjoy doing. If the other person sucks oh well at least you got to do what you liked anyway.

Men's software ain't been updated since the 1950s and we don't know how as a collective to handle the effects of the Women's liberation movement.

Men still got that provider/domestic trick mentality, yet women got jobs and shit, so men don't see the point of upholding customs their forefathers taught them.

Men be going on dates trying to get to know a woman, find a wife and get pussy at the same time, while trying to avoid being taken advantage of. Doing too much, end up paranoid and frustrated.

Lol, maybe I'm too into me to be into anyone else but as the person paying, which is typically the man - your date is an accompaniment to your own experience. You pay to control the experience. The other person isn't and shouldn't be the main thing. The date should be something you would do by yourself.

If you can enjoy your own company, your date 9 times out of ten will enjoy it too. But if you worried about getting some ass, how much you paid, if theres chemistry and shit, that's no fun.

He's right. I would just go for coffee though or as said ice cream. Me personally I just chill at the mall or walk in the park. If she not cool with that then on to the next one.

Meh.

The dates I went on...I had no issue paying.

Had no issues splitting the bill either.

Had one that paid for both our meals. It's whateva.

I mean I get why guys might be a lil paranoid about being taken advantage of. B/c there are skallywag hefas out there who's sole purpose for goin out wit a guy...is to get a free meal. They even brag about it. I think I told the story how this chick tried to pull that shyt wit me. Hefa tried to get me to feed her AND her friend. Yeeeahhh...neither one of them got fed that day. So again...I get it.

But there's nothin wrong wit going dutch. So I don't see the big deal. Or have an issue what was texted.

Back