Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

That shit actually makes sense. I just remembered it's plenty of niggas of this generation that calls their actual woman "BRUH".
dd73090f-dc58-47d7-b5cf-1dad55095c3c_text.gif

I got asked out by a youngin and she said that dutch ish too.
It really is a whole new world outchea. Granted she asked me out and by new nigga rules she should be paying but all that crap is still new to me.

It's a thing now.
Hoes is hungry mayne lol

Russell Westbrook laughing clip.gif

Then that brings to question the type of female they are. You have to be a certain woman of standard and show a certain level of respectability and character in order to get to the candy, flowers, wining and dining. No random chick you first met should ever get that treatment so quickly.

This is why I use the word “date” sparingly. In reality most first dates are just “we chillin”

If I meet a chick and she seems cool, she can meet me (or I’ll pick her up) at the local coffee shop or deli. I’ll order my food….she orders hers

Afterwards we can chill in the whip and listen to music/talk. We can even go for a small walk. The entire interaction can last maybe an hour and a half. This is just the FIRST date. Shit don’t gotta be an all day event.

But like @SneakDZA implied I’m a Brooklyn kid so that’s just what I’m used to. I never had an issue with this. It’s like people expect the first date to be some awe-inspiring fairy tale.

There's that...there's also that there's niggas who have no idea how to interact with a woman outside of "I'm trying to fuck" and have no idea that a woman would even want those things. It's a 2 things can be true thing

If a woman has a lot of interest in you, you can take her to a damn Hot Dog stand and she’ll still be happy

First dates should be about enjoying the experience of getting to know the person in person. Not letting “the extra stuff” to define it

Find a small, safe, comfortable spot and you good

A deli doesn’t have to be the bodega.

Even if so, I’ve still never had to go out of my way on a first date

Y’all don’t have coffee shops, cafe’s, delis where y’all live?

You asked what sounds crazy. The bodega sounds crazy to me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

A back and forth isn't necessary.

There's that...there's also that there's niggas who have no idea how to interact with a woman outside of "I'm trying to fuck" and have no idea that a woman would even want those things. It's a 2 things can be true thing

I can agree with this

It's nothing platonic about it. The dude wants her, she doesn't want him and she thinks since he cool she'll go the date knowing from the get go he wants more than what she is willing to give. So he either leaves her alone or friendzones himself.

It's all the same thing whether she talks to him again or not. Cause her goal was the free meal

You're speaking from a man's perspective. That's how we see it, but women don't. Women will keep dudes that they have no real interest in around for years because they like the company, they like being taken out, and they like having dependable men in their lives. There is a difference between a chick keeping a dude in her life for years and a chick ditching a dude after a date.

You're speaking from a man's perspective. That's how we see it, but women don't. Women will keep dudes that they have no real interest in around for years because they like the company, they like being taken out, and they like having dependable men in their lives. There is a difference between a chick keeping a dude in her life for years and a chick ditching a dude after a date.

I'm talking free meals all that other shit matters not in what I'm talking about

Asking me on a dutch date=automatic platonic friend zone because that ain't a date imo. If you don't want to start out spending a lot of money get creative with planning something...

This. If I was interested in a chick, spending the money on a first date was never a big deal to me. That said, I don't think chicks using dates to get free meals was really a thing when I was still dating. Back then, if chicks wasn't feeling you, they'd shut you down quick. You weren't getting a first date.

I have a friend that had a list of restaurants she wanted to eat at or try for the 1st time.

She would have different guys take her to each one then check the restaurant off her list. I would just sit back and laugh when she told me he stories cause it was really funny. Most of the guys were from dating sites and a few from her church.

Ironic enough...she's married now.

It's sad that so many of these people of this generation are growing up in an environment where every relationship they have is transactional. So the majority of them have this mindset of trying to get over on a person before said person gets over on them.

Real relationships, friendships and bonds can never be formed under those types of conditions. Shit is fucked up.

I get what youre saying. But every relationship is transactional in some form.

Think about your friends you have. Yall are friends do to certain factors and "feed" of each other in some way. Thats kinds transactional. Nobody is being friends with a person that aint shit and brings them down.

Youre getting something from them that keeps you close. Knowledge/Good Vibes/ etc....

Back