Welcome To aBlackWeb

I havent read any posts in this thread yet so excuse me if this has already been brought up...

But im the type of person that tries to keep peace in the household, but of there's an issue i have with anything i will address it in order to to fix it. Here's the thing though...since i am this way, id expect you to be open and honest with me in the same manner. That means dont hold anything in. That's how resentment starts.

Do NOT wait until i decide to address an issue i presently have to bring up some supressed problem you have with something that ive done in the past to bring it up. Basically, if i say something and your response sounds like "Ok, but you do xyz....."

That makes or sound like you are not listening the concern i have and are excusing the problem.
Too bad you didn't read any of the posts

The women know that already

Tell them something they don't know or gtfo

I'm so tempted to say it's not black and white, but I'm not
bruh if certain issues r not black n white, i am not surprised that public airing of dirty laundry wldn't be black n white in ur eyes either

no shade, u kno u r my day 1.

I havent read any posts in this thread yet so excuse me if this has already been brought up...

But im the type of person that tries to keep peace in the household, but of there's an issue i have with anything i will address it in order to to fix it. Here's the thing though...since i am this way, id expect you to be open and honest with me in the same manner. That means dont hold anything in. That's how resentment starts.

Do NOT wait until i decide to address an issue i presently have to bring up some supressed problem you have with something that ive done in the past to bring it up. Basically, if i say something and your response sounds like "Ok, but you do xyz....."

That makes or sound like you are not listening the concern i have and are excusing the problem.
Excellent one.

bruh if certain issues r not black n white, i am not surprised that public airing of dirty laundry wldn't be black n white in ur eyes either

no shade, u kno u r my day 1.
I heart you Trini.. Always remember that

Niggas cannot and will not ever be able to read your mind. Open your damn mouth and say what it is you need to say or don't. If you choose not to speak on it, don't get mad at him for not "figuring" out what's wrong with you.

If bae is looking good in that suit, tell him that!
If bae in the mirror and you can tell he feeling himself, let bae know he fly as shit with his sexy ass.

Yo Judah, how is ya wife head game?

After what I learned today, you might think it's trash

#respectfully

#nocrude

#possiblecrude

Too bad you didn't read any of the posts

The women know that already

Tell them something they don't know or gtfo

Even if they do, it needed to be reinforced. I hear too many stories from others that would suggest otherwise anyway.

Also, watch ya mouth on this sunday for i get ThotPilgrim in here

Yo Judah, how is ya wife head game?

After what I learned today, you might think it's trash

#respectfully

#nocrude

#possiblecrude

This is why i thought you and Crude were the same poster for a year or so.

Don't do this...

Back