Welcome To aBlackWeb

this gotta be the first time I been told I aint worth a damn if I aint got a runny nose when I'm sangin on the mic

it stings a lil. Ima live tho.
Trini, just call him daddy

That seems to do the trick

AP hittin some good points.

Know WHERE to bring up whateva issues you might have against him. Meaning...DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE FAMILY COOKOUT, PUBLIC PLACE, OR AROUND THE COMPANY OF YOUR FRIENDS TO AIR OUT YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY!!

You think you're only embarrassing him...
raw.gif

You're embarrassing yourself as well. Any issue you & him have wit each other should be done privately. You want an audience, then go participate in a reality TV show.

Know when your "nagging" limits. We understand ya'll don't see addressing your issues as nagging, but if you're constantly going on and on, almost non-stop, then yes you've gone past addressing your issues, and entered into...THE NAGGING ZONE.

If he just got in from work, let him get settled 1st. Give him time to adjust from being in one environment, to another. He has to decompress just like you. So plz don't bombard him as soon as he walks in.

Know WHERE to bring up whateva issues you might have against him. Meaning...DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE FAMILY COOKOUT, PUBLIC PLACE, OR AROUND THE COMPANY OF YOUR FRIENDS TO AIR OUT YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY!!

View attachment 3894

You're embarrassing yourself as well. Any issue you & him have wit each other should be done privately. You want an audience, then go participate in a reality TV show.

Know when your "nagging" limits. We understand ya'll don't see addressing your issues as nagging, but if you're constantly going on and on, almost non-stop, then yes you've gone past addressing your issues, and entered into...THE NAGGING ZONE.

If he just got in from work, let him get settled 1st. Give him time to adjust from being in one environment, to another. He has to decompress just like you. So plz don't bombard him as soon as he walks in.
why are you messing with women who r full of drama? dont fraternize with ppl who have public personal arguments. that's some ratchet shit n speaks to poor selection.

View attachment 3894

Recap, they know all this fam. Sorry you wasted ya keystrokes

Oh and ya chick head game trash if her nose ain't running

why are you messing with women who r full of drama? dont fraternize with ppl who have public personal arguments. that's some ratchet shit n speaks to poor selection.
Why do you act like people just round here holding up some saying "I'm ratchet and live for drama" lol

A lot of times you don't find this out until the relationship is tested in various forms, but my bad... In the words of the great Ro James..."you already knew that”.

Why do you act like people just round here holding up some saying "I'm ratchet and live for drama" lol

A lot of times you don't find this out until the relationship is tested in various forms, but my bad... In the words of the great Ro James..."you already knew that”.
Once or twice should've been enough for u to know what they're about. If that shit is a tendency, u allowed it by stickin around. N if it's happened with more than one woman n remains a recurring thing that u feel the need to tell all women about... maybe its u.

I love my ABW family n it makes me sad when ppl talk about anti-social behaviors like that, like it's something u gotta put up with n work around n improve. why that gotta be ur burden?

the ppl who do ratchet shit like airing their dirty laundry in public, r not gonna heed the advice. if they were gonna see an issue with it, they would've. ppl who got no shame, got no shame.

focus on not continuously fraternizing with chicks who have no shame.

Once or twice should've been enough for u to know what they're about. If that shit is a tendency, u allowed it by stickin around. N if it's happened with more than one woman n remains a recurring thing that u feel the need to tell all women about... maybe its u.

I love my ABW family n it makes me sad when ppl talk about anti-social behaviors like that, like it's something u gotta put up with n work around n improve. why that gotta be ur burden?

the ppl who do ratchet shit like airing their dirty laundry in public, r not gonna heed the advice. if they were gonna see an issue with it, they would've. ppl who got no shame, got no shame.

focus on not continuously fraternizing with chicks who have no shame.
I'm so tempted to say it's not black and white, but I'm not

I havent read any posts in this thread yet so excuse me if this has already been brought up...

But im the type of person that tries to keep peace in the household, but of there's an issue i have with anything i will address it in order to to fix it. Here's the thing though...since i am this way, id expect you to be open and honest with me in the same manner. That means dont hold anything in. That's how resentment starts.

Do NOT wait until i decide to address an issue i presently have to bring up some supressed problem you have with something that ive done in the past to bring it up. Basically, if i say something and your response sounds like "Ok, but you do xyz....."

That makes or sound like you are not listening the concern i have and are excusing the problem.

Back