Welcome To aBlackWeb

It happens a lot more often than you would think.

Just putting your mouth down there ain't gon cut it

Nahhh nigga, u don't even know a shorty's nose is suppose to be running when she's doing it right. Tears better be flowin too!

Lol

I ain't in no feelings Trini. We having a discussion, plain and simple. I always appreciate the back and forth. We still cool. I promise you

But you tell me sway, what are some things from a man's pov that women need to know
Nah fr I aint tryna tell y'all what to tell us, that's why I was tryna keep it brief earlier n stop myself lol. Speak yo mind.

We will always be cool.

You don't even like it sloppy or being called daddy. I can't take advice from you.
Lol

Find me the quote where I said I didn't like sloppy head and I'll give you every dollar I have

The daddy thing is negotiable.....

Nahhh nigga, u don't even know a shorty's nose is suppose to be running when she's doing it right. Tears better be flowin too!
I beg to differ. I've had mind blowing head that didn't involve nose running. Tears yes, snot, no.

Nah fr I aint tryna tell y'all what to tell us, that's why I was tryna keep it brief earlier n stop myself lol. Speak yo mind.

We will always be cool.

Nah, I'ma chill and just read lol

Apparently, I'm not qualified to contribute since I have a thing about being called daddy by a female who isn't my daughter and I don't think a chick has to have snot coming from her nose to give bomb head.

I'll see myself out

I beg to differ. I've had mind blowing head that didn't involve nose running. Tears yes, snot, no.

Don't let that shit K said confuse what i meant lol

Just like when u have a runny nose when u have a cold , u have the sniffles, u don't just let it roll down ur face lol

Nah, I'ma chill and just read lol

Apparently, I'm not qualified to contribute since I have a thing about being called daddy by a female who isn't my daughter and I don't think a chick has to have snot coming from her nose to give bomb head.

I'll see myself out
Never in my life have I had snot coming out of my nose during it so maybe my head game is trash lmao

Stay!

Don't let that shit K said confuse what i meant lol

Just like when u have a runny nose when u have a cold , u have the sniffles, u don't just let it roll down ur face lol

Aye man, whatever does it for you my g lol

Maybe I'm the one who has been missing out

Might give this daddy shit a try too. Apparently it's the wave

Chile @KandyPants, AP has been making the "no to being called daddy" argument since I first saw him on a forum. If he flexible on it now, u must be doin some kinda magic on him.
Ms Parker know what she be doing

Back