Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Wildin: 3 Women Destroy An NYC Restaurant for being Charged $1.75 For Extra Sauce!

Y’all the niggas encouraging this shit.

crazy pussy still gets attention
What reason do these chicks have to stop acting an ass?

crazy pussy still gets attention
What reason do these chicks have to stop acting an ass?

man what?

lol how about jailtime? how about having to pay back punitive damages and all that shit? Youd think that would be enough of a deterrent to not act an ass along with you know... some common fuckin sense but sure lets place the blame everywhere except on the people acting a fuckin ass

man what?

lol how about jailtime? how about having to pay back punitive damages and all that shit? Youd think that would be enough of a deterrent to not act an ass along with you know... some common fuckin sense but sure lets place the blame everywhere except on the people acting a fuckin ass
You tell me I don’t point to the problem?
I already did….these women are an end result of something else.

problems come from formulas or lack thereof.

And gets solved by correcting the formula

damn foreigner

...but no one here co-signed their behavior.

dylan-what.gif

Yeah done gave these hyenas 5 pages.

It ain't that deep.

Women become hyenas when they know they ain't gonna get the paws put on em for believing they are men.

Hyenas walking around with they cheat out, head held high like they the shot caller in the yard.

There female boxers and mma fighters that act more feminine.

You see a hyena, just run.

Respectfully.

Basura.

so ya'll just gon make me be the one guy to say it out loud, huh?

u know these unstable chicks must got that 🔥 :icu:

hell it would be just plain embarrassing at this point if any dude smashing any of them is actually bored in the sack

since they stupid/crazy enough to act like that out in public

at least a small consolation prize I guess 🙁

Stick to what matters.

That 🐱is a side note here. These jawns earned every bit of owing restitution back to that restaurant, and judging by one of them actually threatening a camera man, they DEFINITELY need to be off the streets for a few months.

Focus, gentlemen.

Back