Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Wildin: 3 Women Destroy An NYC Restaurant for being Charged $1.75 For Extra Sauce!

so ya'll just gon make me be the one guy to say it out loud, huh?

u know these unstable chicks must got that 🔥 :icu:

hell it would be just plain embarrassing at this point if any dude smashing any of them is actually bored in the sack

since they stupid/crazy enough to act like that out in public

at least a small consolation prize I guess 🙁

Men and their love for crazy cat...

fb4f35cdb969e70798d38bdda556bc4e.gif

Na but it was literally down the street lol. Ever been to the pyramid? EOW?

Nuyorican was a tiny bit before my time but End of the Weak was my shit. Even beyond hiphop I used to just be in that spot... goth night... industrial, jungle or whatever.

But the true 90's NYC test is if you ever copped indian food out of that gas station on the Bowery. Shit sounds foul just describing it but it was what it was.

[="DOS_patos, post: 2916130, member: 262"]
Y’all the niggas encouraging this shit.

crazy pussy still gets attention
What reason do these chicks have to stop acting an ass?
[/QUOTE]
personal responsibility applies across the globe ma nigga

:js4:

so ya'll just gon make me be the one guy to say it out loud, huh?

u know these unstable chicks must got that 🔥 :icu:

hell it would be just plain embarrassing at this point if any dude smashing any of them is actually bored in the sack

since they stupid/crazy enough to act like that out in public

at least a small consolation prize I guess 🙁

Nuyorican was a tiny bit before my time but End of the Weak was my shit. Even beyond hiphop I used to just be in that spot... goth night... industrial, jungle or whatever.

But the true 90's NYC test is if you ever copped indian food out of that gas station on the Bowery. Shit sounds foul just describing it but it was what it was.
All that other weird shit is why i never checked for pyramid lol and it was right there. I prolly missed alot of dope shit cuz I was late as fuck to the eow cuz i just didnt know. I realized it really was getting lit once they started using club drom for battles and that was another spot i was late on.
That chinese spot was my go to and i would randomly see smack and bunch of rappers posted around the spot chillin. LES is always known to have the ill random ass parties/clubs tho so its easy to miss shit.

Stick to what matters.

That 🐱is a side note here. These jawns earned every bit of owing restitution back to that restaurant, and judging by one of them actually threatening a camera man, they DEFINITELY need to be off the streets for a few months.

Focus, gentlemen.

"stick to what matters" huh:foh5:

that's why I'm tired of all u oldheads on here always wanting to be "mature" 24/7 on this board😂

I got real life going on where I got to be a responsible adult all the time..........I don't need to come on here too and be uppity on a forum

any mofos who saw the bird in the back twerking and didn't think about it at least once need to go get their t-levels checked 🙁

that's why I'm tired of all u oldheads on here always wanting to be "mature" 24/7 on this board😂

I got real life going on where I got to be a responsible adult all the time..........I don't need to come on here too and be uppity on a forum

any mofos who saw the bird in the back twerking and didn't think about it at least once need to go get their t-levels checked 🙁
Man, FUCK them hoes.

That ain’t even old head talking. Any nigga getting turned on from stupid jawns destroying a good food spot over $1.75 is a muhfucka I can’t trust to believe to be a rational dude.

Them hoes NEED jail. Real shit.

Snoop was right.

Last edited:
Man, FUCK them hoes.

That ain’t even old head talking. Any nigga getting turned on from stupid jawns destroying a good food spot over $1.75 is a muhfucka I can’t trust to believe to be a rational dude.

Them hoes NEED jail. Real shit.

Snoop was right.

don't disagree at all

but u in here stating the obvious and demanding good law and order be re-established like u in direct contact with the state prosecutor

LOL @ venting ur disdain on a random internet forum like that will bring these dumb broads to justice 😂

but still go do some pushups and get ur t-levels checked bruh 🙁

don't disagree at all

but u in here stating the obvious and demanding good law and order be re-established like u in direct contact with the state prosecutor

LOL @ venting ur disdain on a random internet forum like that will bring these dumb broads to justice 😂

but still go do some pushups and get ur t-levels checked bruh 🙁
How you goin catch feelins at a muhfucka cause they expressed THEIR opinion and you wanna be irrational and pussy-crazed?

Beat ya dick or somethin and get your hormones back on balance.

Last edited:

e8b.gif

LOL I'm saying......but I've never had another dude tell me to go jerk off before😬

that was not the response I expected to get in a thread like this

maybe t-levels were never the problem in the 1st place for @Mister B. :wtf11:

it's literally ass-backwards to be responding to my posts and clicking reactions 1st

and then try to say I'm the one who caught feelings in this thread

ur reverse psych techniques don't work on people like me who aren't being serious😂

LOL I'm saying......but I've never had another dude tell me to go jerk off before😬

that was not the response I expected to get in a thread like this

maybe t-levels were never the problem in the 1st place for @Mister B. :wtf11:

it's literally ass-backwards to be responding to my posts and clicking reactions 1st

and then try to say I'm the one who caught feelings in this thread

ur reverse psych techniques don't work on people like me who aren't being serious😂

Lol he be trying A for effort

Back