Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Wildin: 3 Women Destroy An NYC Restaurant for being Charged $1.75 For Extra Sauce!

Bruh, My pops tried his hand in the restaurant business (failed) but if somebody was acting a fool in his/my shit like that it would have got physical in that bitch.
Failed or gained knowledge?
Speak greatness into everything

Reactions: GNS
That ain't my restaurant, and any man trying to break that up would then have to fight THEM. Nah. It ain't worth the problems that go with that.

I would've just left them to their own ignorance. Lock these dumbass she-mammals up for the rest of Thot Girl Summer, and make them all equally pay restitution for every CENT of damage they caused, plus punitive damages done to the workers. Problem solved.
Reading this post makes me kinda angry and sad.

we ti the point we either got to beat a woman to stop her from hurting other stuff and people and the less stressful way to live is to leave be to destroy.

think about that.

mans the moment you hit the women THEN other men jumó in to protect THEM.
Shits crazy

I kinda wanna know what kinda sauce it was... lol just based off the fact that

1 - theyre charging so damn much for it and
2 - these folks were willing to do all of that because they werent willing to pay the cost for it, but CLEARLY wanted more sauce 😄

they was just wildin to be wildin it seems... cuz if you going through all of that nonsense over the sauce... I mean you already hopped the counter... just grab the fuckin sauce and bounce lol
Stay out of American politics

Reading this post makes me kinda angry and sad.

we ti the point we either got to beat a woman to stop her from hurting other stuff and people and the less stressful way to live is to leave be to destroy.

think about that.

mans the moment you hit the women THEN other men jumó in to protect THEM.
Shits crazy

I get intervening when they about to hurt a person. I don’t care about a franchise store getting tore u. Like if somebody was tearing up the 711 no need to jump in

60047875-10995999-image-a-3_1657309896193.jpg

60047913-10995999-image-a-5_1657309928238.jpg

I get intervening when they about to hurt a person. I don’t care about a franchise store getting tore u. Like if somebody was tearing up the 711 no need to jump in
Why would you be ok with a black women putting herself in danger?
it’s not about the store per se but more about protecting her from herself or the owner coming to hurt her for costing him money cuz she mad.

This is fatherless behavior or inferior to female partner behavior.

we need more men to raise decent ladies.
yet men are never celebrated whi raise decent ladies or even in their life.
But what do I know

Back