Welcome To aBlackWeb

They Wildin: 3 Women Destroy An NYC Restaurant for being Charged $1.75 For Extra Sauce!

Bruh, My pops tried his hand in the restaurant business (failed) but if somebody was acting a fool in his/my shit like that it would have got physical in that bitch.

They'd would've got fucked around if that was my spot. Wouldn't even care about a man shouldn't hit a woman shit either. People shouldn't be disrespecting folks places like that especially if it really was over being charged for extra sauce.

I'm not letting anybody tear my shit up like that. My place of business will be respected and protected just like my home where my family sleeps.

That ain't my restaurant, and any man trying to break that up would then have to fight THEM. Nah. It ain't worth the problems that go with that.

I would've just left them to their own ignorance. Lock these dumbass she-mammals up for the rest of Thot Girl Summer, and make them all equally pay restitution for every CENT of damage they caused, plus punitive damages done to the workers. Problem solved.

I kinda wanna know what kinda sauce it was... lol just based off the fact that

1 - theyre charging so damn much for it and
2 - these folks were willing to do all of that because they werent willing to pay the cost for it, but CLEARLY wanted more sauce 😄

they was just wildin to be wildin it seems... cuz if you going through all of that nonsense over the sauce... I mean you already hopped the counter... just grab the fuckin sauce and bounce lol

exactly..you would not become an audience member..not excusing them hoes, but men gotta start acting like men.. I don’t let women fight in front of me and I don’t cheer on ignorance.
And what was your plan gonna be after one of them punched you in the face? How do successfully restrain multiple thots? I'm legitimately curious.

And what was your plan gonna be after one of them punched you in the face? How do successfully restrain multiple thots? I'm legitimately curious.

According to twitter one of women punched an officer when she was arrested so you probably right. I don't blame none of the men for not intervening but standing back laughing and recording wasn't it either.

According to twitter one of women punched an officer when she was arrested so you probably right. I don't blame none of the men for not intervening but standing back laughing and recording wasn't it either.
I never said recording it or viewing the bullshit was thing to do. But humans have ALWAYS been entertained by bullshit....This isn't new

I seriously wonder why people nowadays think watching bullshit is a new phenomenon....why? Because we got phones now...

Back